26

"Ma, I'm going to get my bag from wills, I forgot it," I told my mom, who sat on the couch watching the tele. Still not aloud to watch it alone.

"Okay, come straight home," she told me laughing at the screen, including a whole other audience too. I grabbed my coat of the coat hanger and left the house.

I shoved my hands inside my pocket,  suddenly feeling something inside, wires and something plastic. I pulled it out, revealing my pink Walkman I got last Christmas. I felt a smile go ear to ear, putting the earbuds inside my ears and pressed the play button. The song 'should I stay or should I go' blasting in my ears, Jesus I haven't touched this is a while, last time I remember holding this was when it was April this year.

I hummed the song when I walked through the dark streets, slightly dancing in a way.

Joyce opened the door to her house, smiling when she saw me.

"I was wondering when you'd come back, you left your bag," she told me, stepping closer to the door letting me inside.

"Is it still in wills room?" I asked and she nodded closing the door and sitting back on the couch with bob. "Hey bob," I said when i walked past the couch.

"Hiya," he answered, his eyes still glued to the TV screen, watching the same programme which my mom was when I left the house.

I walked to the end of the hallway, knocking onwills bedroom door. I looked to the bottom of his door, seeing there was no light.

"Knock knock," I spoke, holding onto the doorknob tightly. "Will, gorgeous?" I asked, then opened the door, a tired will resting on his double bed. I watched him sleep, and couldn't help but smile.

I walked besides the bed, taking my bag and costume.

"(Y/n)?" I heard a croaky voice. I looked behind me seeing will laying in his right and facing to me.

"Hey," I whispered, getting up from grabbing my belongings. He sat up and rubbed his eyes.

"What are you doing?" He asked, lowering his hand from his eye.

"Just getting my bag, I forgot It," I smiled, he couldn't really see due to the dark room. He opened out his arms, asking for a hug, I huffed, putting down my things and went to the boy and gave him a warm hug.

"Be safe on the way home," he told me, pulling away from the hug, his fringe slightly swept to the side from shifting in his sleep. I kissed his forehead, standing on my two feet.

"I will," I told him, slinging my back bag strap over my right shoulder and my costume bag in my left. He smiled, tiredly and laid back on his bed. "See you tomorrow," I said before leaving.

"See you tomorrow," he replied, pulling his sheets over his body. I closed the door quietly behind me and I tip toed past the two adults on the couch, that we're asleep, and left the home quietly for them to sleep well.