7

I stepped foot inside the house, the strong aroma of chicken being cooked,  and potatoes being boiled.

"Hi, mom," I yelled, throwing my bag, over the bannister pole. My mom came out of the kitchen, wearing her oven gloves.

"Hi, darling," he said, kissing my forehead. My mom returned home after a year of divorce with my dad, she came home when will was missing, even though she really didn't give a fuck then and still doesn't now I'm glad she's back. "Mike! I haven't seen you in ages!" He squealed when she saw him behind me, opening her arms out giving him a hug.

"I saw you yesterday," he said, my mom kept smiling and hugging him.

"Well it's good to see you again,"

"Um mom," I interrupted their embrace, helping mike get out of the awkwardness. "Can I have some money to get a costume for tomorrow?" I asked and she furrowed her brows at me.

"Tomorrow, what's tomorrow?" She asked. I huffed rubbing my eyelid awkwardly.

"Halloween mom," I told her and she smiled brightly.

"Oh yes, there's $20 in my purse, you can take it and get your costume," she told me. I thanked her, getting her bag from the coffee table, taking out $20.

"Bye mom," I yelled, leaving the house and getting on my bike mike followed on too.

yo yo yo, I have wifi so you're gonna get lots of updates, reyyyy.