35

it had been a couple minutes since that meltdown infront of my parents. They let me sit and watch the tele with them for a while and told me I could go to bed early if I wanted to. So here I was, in my bed, my bed cover laid over body and up to my chin, I laid on my right hugging my truck that will had gotten me when we first met, it had his initials written on the wheel with blue pen.

I quickly got up and put the truck back on my shelf that held up my jars of pens and pencils, my notebooks from three years ago. I go to sit back down on my bed and a small piece of paper suddenly sticks out. I furrow my brows and quickly take it out unfolding the sheet.

Hi will,
You're most likely not to read this but, when you do just know that I love you, like, a lot, you make days shiny when they've been raining and that I really love about you. Please come home, we all miss you, we can't really, live without you.
Please come home.
I love you
(Y/n) :) xx

I'm not sure where I am. Sorry about the call, I guess you liked my drawings? It's pretty scary where I am, it's like an alternative version of Hawkins, I wish I could see you, it's lonley in here, and I love you too.
Will xxx

I smiled at the handwriting difference from the time. My slightly neat handwriting to Wills scared, messy handwriting. I folded it back up and put it on my nightstand that only had a pack of gum, a hair band left on it and my super com.

I laid back down in my bed, putting my sheets to my chin again. I reached up to the nightstand and grabbed my super com. Pulled out the ariel and changed a few channels.

"Mike?" I asked, the static machine went static and I changed the channel again. "Mike?" I groaned this time, my heavy eyelids felt like they were gonna make my whole body shut down at any time.

"Eleven?" I heard and answer through the machine.

"Mike, it's (y/n), not eleven," I replied. "Sadly," I continued.

"Oh," he replied, the machine went static and I sighed.

"You've contacted her again, am I correct?" I asked.

"Uh-huh,"

"Bummer, was gonna ask if I could contact her with you," I told him.

"Why don't you go to wills house or something? Castle Byers?" He asked me. I paused and allowed the static to fill my ears before giving mike an answer.

"I feel terrible mike," I said. "I feel like I could've done something, I could've stopped the monster but it still came for us," I continued. "If it wasn't for my lack of balance, I would've been able to stand and tell the monster to go away like will said for me to do but I could cause I fell," I complained.

"Okay, you're rambling, and I see your upset yet mad at yourself," mike said calmly. "Just note that Will loves you no matter what, even if your terrible balance stopped you from seeing the episodes he probably wants to thank you for even helping him get to safety," mike told me, static drifted through the machine.

"Thank you, mike," I said. "I could say the same for el," I paused. "If she were here," I continued. I lent against my elbow looking at my wall sadly.

"Goodnight," mike said and the channel turned static. He'd put down his ariel and turned a channel. poor boy.