28

We got into the school, waving goodbye to joyce as she drove back home. We met with the boys that stood by the bike rack, but something was different.

"That's a change," I started, looking at the empty bike rack.  "Dustins late," I continued.

"He probably left his physics books to last minute,"  lucas spoke, folding his arms and he lent against his bike.

"He's like that so we'll see what excuse he has today," I said as the bell rung, we all scattered to the first period which was was science.

I sat down at the very back next to max, she day dreamed out of the window, her ginger locks ticked behind her ear. The boys sat at the front, with an empty seat infront of will since dustin was present yet.

"Hey, (y/n)," I heard a whisper call me from my right. I turned to the ginger girl and furrowed my brows.

"Yeah?" I asked she folded her lips into a line.

"I'm sorry I've been a bitch when we first met," she said and paused for a second. "Could we be friends?" She asked, smiling lightly.

"We'll see," I replied, looking to the front and lent over the desk. Mr.Clarke went through the register, marking ever student in who was present and started his lesson. The door banged against the wall and a worn out dustin ran into the room.

"Sorry my lord, please continue," he said, slowing down and quickly walked to his chair, putting his bag aside of the desk and pulled out his physics book.

"Page 234, on chapter 3," he told dustin.

"Page 234...got it!" He mummered, and left the page open and his excersise book. Quickly turn around to the boys once the teacher looked away and whispered something to them, turning around to max and me.

He mouthed something to us that we couldn't really read.

"Dustin, would you take to take part in the lesson?" Mr. Clarke asked the bit at the front if the class. Dustin wiped his head to the front and nodded.

"Yes my lord," he replied, putting his hands in his desk. The teacher looked up from dustin and continued with his lesson.

'AV room, lunch,' he mouthed, max pulled up her thumb and smiled sarcastically. She picked up her pen and began to write notes from the chalkboard, I began to do the same and focus on the lesson.