36

I woke up again for another morning. My alarm wasn't blaring since I had woken from my slumber an hour early. I took the covers off my body, swinging my legs off my bed and onto the ground. I walked down the hall to my bathroom, turned the tap and splashed my face with some cold water, to wake myself up a bit. I turned the tap and walked back to my bedroom, opening my draws and searched inside.

I grabbed a light pink polo shirt, grabbed some blue denim jeans, and wore my acid washed jacket along with it too. I quickly dressed into the items of clothing and ran downstairs, making myself a cup of (f/h/d) then sat at the breakfast bar to drink it.

I sat staring at the steam evaporate from the mug as time went by. It soothed me in some sort of way. I just know today is gonna be difficult, Will is gonna be pissed at me for not doing anything about him after school yesterday and that means today is just going to be me, being insanely apologetic for probably nothing yet I still think I'm a fucking monster for it.

"Why up so early?" I heard my dad asked. I turned around to the staircase and saw my dad come down the stair in a black t-shirt and blue striped pyjama bottoms.

"I don't know, just woke up early," I replied, he came down the stairs and switched on the kettle, taking a mug from the cupboard, his 'amazing dad!' mug that I bought him for Father's Day this year. He took out the coffee from the cupboard, got a spoon from the cutlery draw and poured a spoonful in his mug, the kettle was boiled and automatically switched off, he grabbed  the handle and poured the boiling liquid in his mug, stirring it and sitting infront of me at the breakfast bar. "You and will," he spoke randomly. I looked up from the mug and looked to him.

"Huh?" I asked and he quickly took a sip from his coffee

"I wanna know more bout your realtionship," he told me, putting his mug on a coaster.

"Jesus you sound like dustin," I laughed and sat up. "Well what about it?" I asked and he scratched his chin.

"What about yesterday," he replied, I felt guilt in my blood as he said 'yesterday'. "You must be shitting yourself to do something today, I'm i right?" He asked. I nodded.

"I could've done something though dad, the monster was just infront of us, Will was telling me we should tell it to go away because bobs nightmare disappeared when he did it but I don't know what happened to him because I couldn't see, his eyes were rolled back, he wasn't moving, he was breathing heavily, and that wouldn't never happened if I blocked Will or pushed him so the monster wouldn't get him," I rambled, putting my head in my hands over my mug when I finished.

"Right," he started. "Look at me before I ramble," he told me. I put down my hands and looked at my dad (y/d/e/c) eyes. "I heard you speaking to mike last night," he told me. "And he is right you know, when me and your mother divorced I never stopped thinking about her, that's why I drank so much, now she's back I couldn't be happier, I really loved her even when I didn't show it I always have loved her," he paused. "Now, Will loves you for sure, I know you still sneak out at night to see him and you really shouldn't but that's because he wants to see you, he always misses you and you can't bring upon saying no because that's what love is, whenever their in the room next to you, all you want to do it hug them again," he continued, I looked down at the tiled surface and frowned. "When you go to school today and he shows up, tell him that you're sorry, you've missed him, you couldn't stop thinking about him because he's going to have to cover your mouth and give you the biggest hug. Okay?" He tells me, I looked back to him and nod.

"Okay," I replied. He quickly kissed my forehead and chugged down the rest of his coffee, quickly washing the mug and put it aside and headed back upstairs. I sighed and finished the rest of my (f/h/d).

I put of a black pair of socks and tied up my black doc martins, which I had gotten for my birthday and quickly jogged upstairs. I took my school bag, shoving my super-com inside and the note from last year.

I ran down the stairs and out of my front door, I picked up my bike and started pedalling.

(f/h/d) = favourite hot drink.
(y/d/e/c) = your dad's eye colour.

okay so like this book deleted itself for some odd reason but now it's back so yayyy