24

Jonathan's car parked outside of mikes house, me and mike walked will to the car door.

"Bye blue bird," he said, giving me a hug and getting inside the car.

"Bye munchkin," I said, quickly leaning through the window and pecked at his lips. The window rolled up an they left the road, dodging some kids in the way to their house. "Get inside, it's fucking boltic!" I annouced, folding my arms, standing on my toes and running to the house. Mike followed behind me and we sneakily went to the basement.

"Um, can I ask you something, (y/s/n)?" Mike asked, walking over to elevens den and grabbed his supercom.

"Anything," I replied, smiling, laying on my font, on the couch.

"Would you think I'm weird if I told you that I contact el every night?" He asked, pulling out his ariel. I sat up slightly from my spot.

"You do?" I asked, he nodded weakly.

"For the past 352 days," he told me. I smiled at his action in complete awe. "Today's the 353 day,"

"You really love her don't you?" I asked, resting me head in my left palm.

"Too much," he replied. "You wanna contact her with me?" He asked, I got of the couch and sat next to mike.

"You bet your ass," I replied and he checked the time and pressed in the button.

"Hey el," he started, taking in a breath. "It's day 353, Halloween night," he spoke. "At 6:43pm," he continued, double checking his watch. "I've had a bad day today but hopefully this person might cheer you up, or even myself," he said, handing the supercom to me, he formed a lined smile and nodded.

"Hey eleven," I spoke, cheerfully. "Today hasn't been my absolute favourite," I spoke, pulling on my pencil skirt. "Me and will and in a full relationship, just some gossip you can talk to if you've made friends somehow," I said, furrowing my brows to my statement. "Mike really misses you, like a lot, he just told me he's contacted you for the past 352 days, what a legend," I said, mike laughed. "We all really miss you eleven, me, lucas, dustin and mike," I said and passed the machine back to mike.

"Eleven, you there?" Mike asked lastly, he didn't get a responded but we both felt a hot wave over us. "Eleven?" He asked the wind, looked at the direction it came in. He pulled down the ariel and walked to the basement stairs. That sudden hot wave dropped to an icy cold one.

"Did you feel that?" I asked mike, who was halfway up the stairs.

"Feel what?" He asked, bending down so the darkness wouldn't cover his eyes.

"Nevermind," I replied, he shrugged his shoulders, walking through the door. I grabbed another pack of skittles, chewing on it aggressively.