51

Dr Owens and his little crew left the room, telling Joyce that they'll be figuring something out for Will and what's wrong with him. Hopper left with them too, giving Joyce a quick hug before leaving and shutting the door behind him. Joyce ad bob sat in the two extra chairs from where doctor Owens sat and where I was sitting before.

Joyce was paranoid, she was impatient, she has been ever since Will went missing. Her leg bobbed and she fidgeted with her itchy brown blanket, taking it off then over her shoulders again.

It had been a couple hours since the doctors said their going to did out what's the problem with Will. Joyce seemed even more panicked when the doctors left 15 minutes ago.

"What is taking so long?" She spoke up, the blanket falling off her shoulders slightly. Huffing.

"Hey, doctors take forever, just try and relax, be paitent," Bob replied and rubbed her knee. She formed a line in her lips to him and continued to bob her leg up and down. She pushed the blanket off her shoulders and stood up.

"I just, I cant," she spoke and walked to the door opening it.

"Joyce," Bob spoke, still sitting down, then realised she isn't walking black so he pushed off his itchy blanket and chased after her. The door was wide open so we could hear why Joyce was saying. She demanded to walk through the doors and speak with Owens.

Will didn't look too well after the interview and kept the same position and facial expression since the doctors left the room but he seemed a little more off, like he wanted something but didn't say he did, you could only see it in his eyes.

"Will?" Mike spoke, looking at will.  He didn't flinch, only kept staring through the door, watching as his mom yelled at security. "Will," Mike spoke up a bit louder, Will twitched towards Mike and gasped quietly.

"You alright sweetheart?" I asked tilting my head to the side a little. He looked at me and Mike worried but spoke up.

"I saw something," he started and looked at the wall behind Mike.

"Where? In your now-memories?" Mike asked, Will slowly nodded.

"I think I know how to stop him," he whispered, leaning closer to me and Mike. We all shared looks, possible scared looks and hopeful ones too.