63

Joyce stood up from we seat, walking out of the kitchen to the hallway and into wills room, everybody following behind her mainly hopper and I.

"He like it cold," Joyce says, looking at the wide open window, bring all the cold air inside.

"What?" Hopper asked.

"He likes it cold, that's what Will kept saying to me, he likes it cold," she told, closing the window and turned around. "We keep giving what it wants," Joyce announced.

"If this is a virus and Wills the host, that means..." Nancy added, fading off.

"Then we need to make the host uninhabitable," Jonathan continued after her.

"So if he likes it cold then..."

"We have burn it out if him," Joyce spat, her teeth gritted and eyebrows furrowed.

"Somewhere he doesn't know this time," mike adds.

"Yeah somewhere far away," Dustin followed.

"I know somewhere," hopper spoke up, he wrapped the small boy laying in the bed around in a thin later of sheets,  passing him to Jonathan. Giving him the direction on where to go, Joyce followed behind, Steve and Nancy went outside to the shed ruins and grabbed heaters. The kids were left inside the house, Mike and El standing outside on the Byers porch talking. Steve and Nancy put some heaters in the boot of Jonathan's car, hopper put out his cigar and El moved along.

"I'm gonna go with them guys, is that okay?" I told them, holding the front door knob. Dustin nodded whilst Max and Lucas sat in the corridor and weakly agreed back. I smiled to dustin and he nodded to me, leaving me to open the door and walked out, running to Jonathan's car, opening the back door and sat next to Will, unconscious and laying his head on my shoulder. I watched as Mike walked to the wooden steps. Dustin and Lucas joining behind him, Max and Steve leading behind.

The engine started and we were heading out of the front garden and onto the road. Hopper driving behind us but swiftly taking a left and into the direction of the lab. The group I stuck with was taking a right into mirkwood and past a large oak tree into a small bungalow.