Red-headed Jealousy

Start from the beginning

Saturday came faster then what Y/n wanted. Madelaine had texted both her and Holland to see if they were free today, and Y/n had a bad feeling something might happen. She was gonna cancel but she wanted to be the bigger person, so to say and quickly got dressed. She took out her blue floral romper and paired it with her floral sandals, making sure she had what she needed in her bag before walking out the door and to her car.

When she got to Madelaine's place, she saw that Holland was already there. She walked up to the door, and heard music playing inside, so inside of knocking, she rang the doorbell. She heard heals clicking on the floor and stepped back a bit before the door opened.

"Hey Y/n, come in." Madelaine smiled at her, opened the door wider. Y/n smiled and quickly walked in, standing there until Madelaine led her to the living room.

"Wow, beautiful place. Holland, hi." Holland smiled and waved her hand before going through the script again.

"Would you like anything to drink?"

"Um, water, please?"

"Bottled okay?"

"Yea, that's perfectly fine." Y/n sat at the edge of the couch and took out her own script before pulling out her phone.

"Here you go," Madelaine hands Y/n her water before sitting between the two.

"So, since we start on Monday and our scene is up first, let's start there." Y/n tells them as she flips towards the end of the script.

"Ready?" Holland asks the two nod.

"Christy, I already told you, I didn't sleep with your brother..."

"I found your panties in his room and a condom! Who else would it be? Kelly's gay if you haven't figured it out." Kelly rolled her eyes and laughed.

"Don't bring me into this," she mumbled out as she took a drink of her wine.

"Why are you so pissed anyways? It's your brother, he can certainly take care of himself," Christy told Amanda with a smirk, making Amanda glare at her.

"You did!! You fucken bitch! How could you?!"

"Woah, Amanda calm down. Why are you so mad? It's not like you-" Kelly looks at Amanda and laughs. "Oh my god..."

"Shut it Kelly."

"Wait what?" Christy asks confused.

"You like her.."

"I said shut up!!" Amanda yells out, the room becoming deathly quiet.

"You like me?" Christy asks quietly, looking at her friend with wide eyes.

"I'm... I'm sorry...." Amanda quickly walks away as Christy stares at a smirking Kelly.

"I told you." Kelly tells her before Christy quickly walks away, following Amanda.

"Manda!! Wait!" Christy gently grabs Amanda's hand and pulls her to a stop. "Why didn't you tell me?" She asks softly, but Amanda lets out a watery laugh.

"How can I, just because Kelly is out and proud, doesn't mean I can. My parent's would disown me if they found out. You barely tolerate Kelly around and you say so many crude jokes about her, and it literally broke my heart. I'm the sensitive on in this group, it would've killed me." Amanda tells her as tears run down her face. Christy gently caresses the crying girls face and wipes her eyes.

"I'm sorry... I'm so so sorry. I like you... so very much but I was scared too... I was being mean because I thought it would help me bu-" Amanda pulls Christy into a soft kiss, before Kelly interrupts them.

"Bout fucken time! Now let's go home! I'm hungry bitches!!"

"How in the heck did I get this roll? I barely curse," the two actresses giggle before closing their scripts and setting them aside. It's quiet for a few minutes, the three actresses not even look at each other before Y/n sighs.

"Okay look," she sits forwards and looks at her two co-stars. "We like each other. I like Holland, Holland like Madelaine and Madelaine likes me. But all that is, is confusing and making us jealous cause we know. Either we have to move on, or something cause if this tension, that I know we feel, keeps happening, something  will happen that nobody likes." She tells them straightforward, the two redheads look at each other, like their silently talking. Y/n sees Holland nod before the two look back at Y/n.

"We talked about this before you got here. Holland admitted that she likes you and I like her. I mean, if we all like each other th-"

"Wait... you're basically saying that you want us to be together... all three of us?" Y/n asked, her face showing shocked expression.

"I... yea basically..." Holland tells her and Y/n doesn't know what to do...

"I mean.... I don't know what to say..." Y/n tells them, she rubs her face and yawns. "Yea... yea I mean, if I get two for one, then deal I guess...." she laughs then shakes her head. "Sorry, so wrong... but we need to take this slow okay?" The two redheads nod and smile before getting up and walking over to sit by Y/n.

Two year's later...

We all know about the famous throuple; Y/n, Madelaine and Holland, but did they recently get engaged? Fans saw diamond rings on all three of the actresses hands when they were spotted at the Grammys this weekend. What do you think? Comment below and if you wanna get more updates about this famous throuple, his that subscribe button and make sure that push bell notification is turned on.

Y/n looked at her fiancé's with a smile before she exited out of the app and put her phone down.

"So... should we confirm or let them wait?" Y/n asks, as Madelaine giggles.

"Let them keep guessing. It's funny. But we gotta go... like now." The girl's quickly rush and grab their items before walking out the door.

"Let's go kick ass on set."

"Y'know, jealousy can be awesome at times." Y/n tells them as they drive off towards the movie set. Her two lover laugh before they start asking about wedding plans, while Y/n sits back and listens to them with a smile.