Bonus chapter

Magsimula sa umpisa

"I don't sound like that!" I exclaim.

Xavier casually shrugs his shoulders. "Of course you don't."

I sigh in annoyance but don't argue back. If I do, it will never end. We will just be going in a loop over and over until we end up making out—I mean making up. Just making up.

My eyes wander back to the woman who is leaning over her desk with a smirk on her face. When she sees me looking at her unhappily, she clears her throat and sits up straight in her chair.

She sends me an apologetic look and gets two forms out.

"Right, you need to both sign these. Its procedure. As long as you don't have any medical issues that could affect the tattoo then you should be fine. I also need to see some ID to make sure you are both old enough." She explains, placing the forms in front of us with two pens.

We both sign the forms and show her our ID.

"Great, now what kind of tattoo would you like? Be aware that the bigger it is, the more expensive it is." She warns us and hops off her stool to show us the price list.

My eyes scan all of the sizes and some example tattoos. I'm hoping to get a small one that will go on my wrist. There is no way I will have one in an awkward place like under my boob.

The lady, who introduced herself as Martha, showed us books and books of different tattoos we could get but none of them stuck out for either of us. As pretty as some of the matching tattoo's are, they just don't fit for us. I want to get a tattoo that is more personal and is significant to us.

"Well, we've looked through everything." Martha starts in a tired voice. "Do you have any ideas at all? Do you share hobbies? Anything from the first date? Names?"

I try to wrack my brain for something unique but I just can't think of anything.

"I have something," Xavier announces and smiles. I give him an expectant look to elaborate but he doesn't. Instead, he goes over to Martha and whispers something in her ear.

"Aww, that's so sweet." She cooes and gives me another sweet smile. "You are one lucky girl."

She then spins on her heel off to a table to tell the worker what to do. My eyes follow her body until she gets there. I've never tried lip reading before but I thought, how hard could it be?

Apparently very hard.

I couldn't understand one word she said.

So instead I turn to face Xavier, a determined look on my face. I am going to know what tattoo I'm getting before I get it. I'm not keen on surprises, especially not for something like this.

"Xavier, what are we getting?" I ask.

His grey eyes meet mine and I see the mischief behind them. Instantly, I know that I'm not going to get an answer from him.

Martha comes bouncing back over to us and leads us over to the guy.

I thought when I saw Martha's neck tattoo that it was big but this guy has one covering the back of his neck all the way down to his back. I can't see where it ends due to his t-shirt covering it but I can tell its very long and big. It makes me internally wince thinking about how painful that must have been.

"Right, who is going first?" He asks in an extremely deep voice. Its as deep as Xavier's. But whilst I find Xavier's very sexy, I don't find his sexy. It might be because he has this very intimidating aura around him.

"She's going first," Xavier says and pushes me forwards slightly. I look over my shoulder to give him a glare and then turn to face the man again. He nods his head and gestures for me to sit down.