chapter 6

Circle Of Life- Carmen Twillie and Lebo M

Hello! So recently I've been listening to a load of Disney songs and I thought I might as well share my Disney craziness with you. 

I am dedicating this story to The PickyOne for voting! Thank you so much!

Edited by MerakiMeg

***

I froze, my body as stiff as a board. Am I imagining this because it feels like a nightmare. Maybe I had misheard him. Or maybe it wasn't even him, maybe he had been abducted by aliens who had clearly managed to manipulate him.

I gulped as I stared into his now dark colored eyes, his arms gripping my waist. He had a possessive expression on his face as his lips were pressed together, making him look grim.

I struggled, trying to get out of his hold. I had to get to lessons, I had to get away. Not only were people staring, they were also whispering. I didn't want to be the talk of the school, especially since word would get around to Stacy, who would brutally murder me.

"Let me go," I demanded, my hands pressed against his hard chest as I try to push away. However, the only thing he did was tighten his grip on me.

"Xavier, I swear to god you better let me go right now otherwise I'll..." I threatened, glaring into his grey eyes.

"Not happening sweetheart." Xavier started, his voice sounding deep and surprisingly calm. "You now belong to me, Annabella. Which is something you need to understand in your pretty little head."

I glowered at him, my feminist side coming out as I listened to him. I'm not a possession, not something that could just be owned by some guy. I hated the ones who thought they owned other people, that humans –especially girls-- were dolls to be owned. I have seen relationships go wrong, where one of the partners thought they could control the other person. What they needed to understand was that in relationships, both participants are equal. So imagine my fury as Xavier and I wasn't even friends, let alone in a relationship.

"Listen here you narcissistic big-headed asshole, I'm not some possession you can have. I am my own person who can't be owned. So go and stick your demands up your tight ass." I growled, pushing away from him.

Xavier looked a bit taken back at first, shocked that I had put him in his place. I gave a satisfied sly smile and trotted off. I have lessons to go to and a life to live peacefully. Many of the students continued to stare at me, some whispering quietly to their friends. With one glare, they all pretended to be doing something else.

Once I got to my lesson, I sat down and placed my head on the desk. I can't believe him! He had the nerve to claim I belong to him, even though we don't know each other. I don't even like him. In fact, I despise his presence!

I hoped - no prayed - that word hadn't gotten to Stacy about what happened. I don't want to be kicked off of the cheer team and have my reputation ruined. I couldn't deal well with bullies, especially since I lose control easily. I would start throwing insults and would be sarcastic as hell, which was not a good thing.

As my fellow classmates started to walk in, I wonder what they think of me. I hope they don't think I'm a slut or anything.

Throughout the lesson, I keep my head down. I can feel some people's stares, which aggravated me. Didn't they have other things to do than gossip about my boring life?

The bell rang and I quickly gather my things together; marched out of the room. I didn't see Xavier anywhere, which made me smirk. Perhaps my talk actually went through his thick skull.