Bonus chapter

Final Song - MO

Incredible cover above from Fretty_Gurl101

Hello! As promised, here is the bonus chapter! Remember to VOTE and COMMENT! 

This is a long chapter as well. I thought I might as well make it long for you guys :)

"Come on Princess, it won't hurt that much."

"I'm still not going to do it."

"Are you sure?" He raises an eyebrow. "Because you promised and you never back out of a promise."

I glare at him and huff. Xavier and I have been stood outside of the building for about half an hour now. He's been trying to persuade me to get the bloody tattoo.

Six months ago, I joked about being that cringey couple who got tattoos. For some odd reason, Xavier decided to make a deal. If we last longer than six months, we have to get matching tattoos. I must have been in an entirely different universe on that day because I agreed.

And now, six months later, we are here. Standing outside of the tattoo parlor. Xavier is standing by the door, with a pleading expression on his handsome face as he tries to get me inside.

I have been arguing the whole time that I don't want a tattoo— even though I promised.

"Princess, come on. We are getting funny looks from the passers — by." Xavier begs again, puckering his lips for effect.

I nearly give in just at the cute sight. The guy really does know my weak points.

"Nope, I'm not doing it." I shake my head and cross my arms over my chest. Nothing will get me inside of that parlor. Not even Beyonce.

***

30 Minutes Later

"Hello!" A chirpy woman greets with a big friendly smile. "What can I do for you today?"

"We're here for tattoos," Xavier tells her, glancing at me with a grin. I roll my eyes and purse my lips. Xavier managed to get me in here, with some serious persuasion.

The woman, who looks like she's in her mid — thirties, has a long flowery tattoo going from her neck to her elbow. Whilst it's beautiful, it only makes me feel uneasy.

Never in my whole life have I even thought about getting a tattoo. Its not like I don't like them, its just they are permanent. Once's its on, you can't get it off. Plus, I've heard from others that its a very painful process.

"Great!" She beams and claps her hands excitedly. "Are you two getting matching tattoos?"

I lift my head up to look at Xavier to see him grinning slyly. Realising he isn't going to respond because he's too busy rolling in triumphant in getting me in here, I answer her. "Yeah, its for our anniversary."

If its even possible, her smile grows even wider. Surely it hurts her face smiling so brightly.

"That's so cute," she says in an 'aww' voice. "I wish I had a guy who was like that."

"You can take him," I mumble under my breath. Suddenly, a shoulder is nudging my shoulder slightly making me stumble a few steps to the side. I gaze up to see Xavier giving me a glare. He must have heard me. However, I know he's not annoyed at me because the corners of his lips are twitching slightly as if he's fighting a smile.

"Hey!" I protest and childishly stomp my foot. "You're not being a nice boyfriend."

"You're not being a nice girlfriend." He mimics in a slightly higher tone.