chapter 33

The Sweet Escape - Gwen Stefani feat Akon. 

This chapter is dedicated to lollyy_ for all of the votes. Thank you!!

 Thank you!!

"...we kissed and then we enjoyed the rest of our trip." I finish telling Ren and Cora, as I lay on my bed.

"Wow, that's so sweet." Ren dreamily says. "To think, he traveled to London because he saw a video of you and that guy."

"Jules. That guy's name is Jules." I fill in for her. "And he was nice. The last time I saw him was when..."

Oh my gosh! I never explained to Jules what happened! I just left him at the hotel, whilst I was being dragged away by Xavier. I never even apologized or asked him if we could meet up another day. I'm such a horrible friend. He probably won't want to talk to me now.

Cursing myself, I jump up off of my bed and grab my phone. I need to call Jules and explain everything to me, hopefully, he will forgive me.

I dialed his number and patiently wait for him to pick up.

"Hello?" His deep voice answers and I sigh in relief. Thank god he picked up.

"Jules, I'm so sorry. It wasn't my fault, I had no idea Xavier would turn up. I swear I was just as surprised as you. I'm so sorry for abandoning you without telling you where I was going or who he was. Please forgive me because I don't want you to hate me. We had a great thing going between us, I still want you to be my friend." I ramble, sucking in a breath when I finished.

Its quiet on the other side of the line for a bit; I can't help but think he hung up on me.

"Its okay, this just means you owe me another shopping trip." I laugh at that and nod my head. Wait, we're talking over the phone, he wouldn't have seen that.

"Of course, you have to pick out the perfect Lady Gaga outfit for me." I remind him, recalling when he demanded I'd wear a 'Lady Gaga' outfit—which means an outfit that's absolutely crazy but cool at the same time.

I agreed to the challenge as long as I didn't have to wear any meat or any other types of food. We were going to do this on the shopping trip day but then Xavier turned up unexpectedly and whisked me off to the dance competition and the date.

I'm happy he did come, even if it meant I had to abandon Jules but now that he's forgiven me, it's all good.

"Yes, I have this perfect idea on it. You will have ribbons around your waist and—"

"Jules, remember, I'm not wearing anything ridiculous." I interrupt him.

"You're spoiling all of my fun you boring lady." He mumbles and I giggle at his antics.

Turning around to face Ren and Cora's puzzled faces, I give them an 'I'll—tell—you—later' look. Ren rolls her eyes and falls back on the bed, pulling out her phone to scroll through it. Cora, being Cora, gets out one of my books and starts reading it.