chapter 17

Army- Ellie Goulding

I'm dedicating this to JadiaPerkins for continuing to vote on the chapters. Everytime you vote, you make me smile. Thank you!

I'd also like to thank everybody who's voting on the chapters! You are literally the best! Please keep doing it, it makes me feel so happy :)

It was now lunch time, meaning it was time to officially put this plan into action. Xavier and Ren were both setting everything up.

My job was to deliver two envelops to Derek and Cora. In each letter, I wrote a love letter from the other person. I basically wrote how the other liked the person but didn't know how to say it aloud so they wrote it in note form. At the end of the letter, they are instructions for them to follow.

I'm very sneaky but this is the only way I know it will work. Plus, its romantic.

Firstly, I went to Derek's locker. After sneakily spying on him the past couple of days, I know what he does after each lesson. Straight after his lesson, he'll go to the bathroom and then he'll go to his locker. Whilst he's in the bathroom, I plant the letter in his locker and runoff.

So, I quickly slot the red envelope in his locker and scatter off. I told Xavier after he finished setting up to check up on Derek to make sure he got the letter and is following the instructions.

Next, I go to find Cora. She will be in the lunch room, eating. During a period between my lessons, I managed to convince one of Cora's athletic friends to deliver the letter to Cora so that she doesn't suspect I was the one who came up with the plan.

I find Jess casually sitting on a seat outside of the lunchroom, her pixie cut white hair hiding a bit of her face.

"Thanks for this Jess, it will really help Cora." She smiles at me, taking the envelope.

"Its no problem, Cora's always been nice to me." She replies, her blue eyes flickering to Cora. The doors have windows that enable you to see through it.

I know what Jess means by that, a few years ago Jess was bullied by a lot of the girls for being 'too athletic' and a 'freak'. Cora, being the brave and non--bullshit taker person that she is came to Jess's aid. I know they are good friends and I wished Jess would be less shy and would join our friendship group. She's afraid of rejection but Cora has constantly told her we wouldn't reject her. Hopefully, after this, Jess may start to open up to us.

I watch as Jess walks over to Cora, my nerves starting to increase. If Cora thinks it's a prank, she'll rip it to shreds.

I release a breath I didn't know I was holding when I see Cora take it hesitantly, a small smile forming on her face. Yes, we are go!

"Thank you, Jess." I softly say, giving her a hug. "And know that all of us would love it if you joined our group. It would make me so happy." I whisper into her ear.