chapter 43

Dog Days Are Over - Florence +  The Machine

I'm doing a double update today (wahoo)! So check out chapters 42 and 43! 

Dedicated to: Cupcake_Sparkle_xoxo 

"Don't you dare!" I shout at Xavier, shooting him an icy glare

"Don't you dare!" I shout at Xavier, shooting him an icy glare. He better not.

Xavier gave me a devilish grin, his grey eyes sparkling. "Why not Princess? Don't you just love getting wet?"

I scowl at him for that innuendo. Trust Xavier to make one.

"You're unbelievable."

"Tell me about it."

Then, Xavier chucks a bucket full of cold water all over my head. My hair sticks to my back, with water droplets falling down my back. I open my mouth in shock and throw a glare in Xavier's direction. He bursts out in laughter at the sight of me. Glad to know somebody finds this funny.

"You," I accusingly say, pointing a finger at him. My green eyes are narrowed into slits, my mouth pressed into a thin line. He is so dead. "I'm going to get you for this."

Xavier slyly smiles, still finding this funny. The nerve of him!

"I mean it," I add.

He simply holds his arms up in surrender. "Okay, okay princess. You're going to get me back, whatever. You refused to get out of bed so I had to find another way to get you out."

I blush at what his words could mean and try to hide my blush by turning around.

Xavier had come round my house today super early, to pick me up for school. Of course, he came before my alarm had even gone off so I was still asleep. First, he gently tried to wake me up but me being me, ignored him. I value sleep too much. Its my favorite time of the day. I don't have to worry about anyone—cough Chris cough.

So when I refused to get out, Xavier tried again with more force. Still, I stayed. So, Xavier being a genius got a bucket of ice—cold water and threatened to get me out. I sprung out of my bed at that. Apparently, that wasn't enough for him or maybe he just wanted to get some payback because he dumped it all over me.

And now I'm shivering from the cold.

"Asshole," I mutter under my breath, storming over to my wardrobe to get changed. Xavier chuckles at me, enjoying my attitude. He's now made me grumpy, which I will be like for the rest of the day. Its Friday too! I'm supposed to be happy its the weekend tomorrow.

Slamming my walk—in wardrobe, I choose an appropriate item of clothing to wear. I end up choosing something different, a skirt and a nice looking top. Xavier is so going to go all ape-shit on me for this skirt but who cares. I'm an independent woman who gets to choose her own clothing. Nobody can boss me around on what to wear.