Just like how her great great great great great great great granddaughter would think.

"It is the same to you, my future king of heaven and hell, my dear beloved king, lord Walter Amadeus."

Walter chuckles and kisses the top of her head.

"It's going to soon be Walter Rosin, my dear Rosa. Walter and Rosa Amadeus Rosin, we should have our child have my last name be their middle name and your last name their last name. Does that sound fair to you, my dear?"

Rosa giggles and nods her head. 

"Of course its okay dear, of course, it is!"

(Polka's P.O.V.)
I slowly opened my eyes and looked around and noticed that I was in someone's arms and looked up to see that it was Edge, he was holding me close like a Teddy bear and was nuzzling the top of my head lovingly, I actually like the feeling of it, to be honest, and he felt really warm too. I felt myself place my head back on his chest until I heard him chuckle, making me blush violently.

"Aw~, Does my little sweetheart like to rest on my chest~?" 

My blush worsens greatly and I hug him tightly and bury my face in his chest, I didn't the violent dark blush that he had on his face either but I did feel him hug me very tightly, but it didn't really hurt, to be honest. I guess I just felt a little bit safer in his arms, just like that woman in my dream.

Though.....for some reason it felt like the dream that I just saw wasn't actually a dream, ya know?

I sighed and cuddled my face into his chest and felt him rock me back and forth gently like I was some kind of baby needing to be comforted by its mother. I relaxed in his arms and felt him kissing the top of my head and felt him whisper in my ear gently.

"I love you, Polka, more than anything in the whole multiverse." 

My eyes open and they go wide in shock and I looked up at him with a dark blush on my face and was about to ask if I heard him right but before I could, I felt him press his lips against mine and felt him hug me closer to him as closely as possible, I soon felt something slimy go against my lips, I opened without thinking and felt myself moan in the kiss and felt myself wrap my arms around his neck, I soon felt him pull away before things got too carried away, the both of us were panting heavily from the kiss and soon I heard him chuckle and felt him kiss my neck and suddenlly felt a small pain on it and yelped, it was quiet but it was squeaky too, he chuckles and licks the bite mark and soon I felt him whisper in my ear.

"Someday, I'm gonna do more than just make this kind of mark sweetheart, and it will mean that you are mine, and mine alone."

No words came out of my mouth, I was way too speechless to say anything, it had been two months past since the intrusion attack, but we all managed to make it out alive, along with the rest of the humans that had remained with us. I started to become a lot closer with the Sanses and the Papyruses, though I guess I was starting to become closer to the Sanses more than I thought I was. 

And I guess I was right about that.

I soon felt him hold me tighter in his arms and felt him cuddling me and nuzzling my head lovingly, giving me kisses on the cheek a couple of times. We were all on our way to Mt. Ebott so that way I can meet up with my old friends, who I hope and to pray, are still there with the others safe and sound. 

I suddenly felt him whisper sweet nothings into my ear from time to time, making me feel happy and cared for, the other Sanses have treated me like this as well sometimes but I was a bit unsure about that, but I guess it doesn't matter now does it? I smiled more and felt myself fall into a deep sleep.

(No one's P.O.V.)
Edge smiles at the girl gently and picks her up bridal style, being careful as to not wake her up from her peaceful slumber. He brings her into the room she stays in and places her on the bed gently and kisses her lips softly, and was surprised that she didn't wake up, making him smile at her gently with a red blush on his cheeks, he kisses her forehead gently. "Night Sweetheart, I love you, remember that for me okay?" He soon walks out of the room, closing the door behind himself quietly.

(Polka's P.O.V.)

I was asleep, I was dreaming, and the first I see was those two strange skeletons from that dream that I had two months ago, I was shocked and scared and afraid that they would both do to me.

"Aw~ Don't be scared little butterfly~"

The hooded skeleton says as he walks closer to me and starts stroking my hair, making me look at him in shock and surprise.

'Huh? Why is he...?'

"Aw~, your so cute, it makes me not wanna kill ya, this is something that I really really like~"

The goopy skeleton growls and suddenly appears from behind me and hugs me protectively while growling at the hooded skeleton.

"Back off and know your place Dust!"

He yells, making me shake in fear, he notices this and looks at me with guilt and cuddles me comfortingly. "Shh Shh, please don't cry, I'm sorry that I scared you, its okay my sweet." 

'Huh? His sweet? What does he mean by that?'

I was literally confused at this point. But I decided to just let him do what he wants to me,  suddenly I felt him whisper in my ear.

"You are just so cute~ I could just eat you up. Someday you will be mine, and mine alone, my beautiful future queen~"

I blinked and felt myself blushing violently at his words, but the words "future queen "caught me off guard and it made me look at him in confusion. I was gonna ask what he meant by that but suddenly, I felt the other skeleton he called "Dust" pull me closer to him and felt him hug me tightly and protectively. 

"Get the hell away from her Nightmare! If anything your scaring her too! I can even feel her shaking right now!"

I didn't even realized that I even was shaking until now, I felt him hug me tightly and soon noticed that he was stroking my hair comfortingly. 

"Relax, its okay ,we aren't gonna hurt you Butterfly, I promise."

I soon felt myself starting to relax in his arms and felt him kiss my head. And just like my shaking stopped, but I never did let him go but he didn't seemed to mind about that at all. I heard him growling under his breath and he was glaring straight ahead at the other skeleton that he called "Nightmare", who was also growling back at Dust, but soon sighs and crosses his arms.

"We will settle this matter at another time, but for now we need to bring this girl to Chara on our side of the dreeamscape." He says in a serious voice as he glares at Dust hard. The hooded skeleton soon nods and suddenly wraps an arm around me protectively and whispers into my ear. 

"Stay close to me okay? Lets just say that these people aren't that friendly to humans, got it?"

I nodded my head quickly and hold onto him tightly as I let the two skeletons lead to me to somewhere, for some reason I realized that I could just wake up! But the otherside of me told me that I shouldn't do it. If I did I might regret it for the rest of my flipping life. We soon arrived near a giant black double door, the two turn to the look at me and I knew what they wanted me to do, so I walked towards the door and pushed it open, and I was suddenly meted by a blinding white flash of white that made me shield my eyes

Suddenly, I find myself now awake.