"THAT FUCKING COMEDIAN!!!!!"

"WhOa ChArA! CaLm ThE HeLl DoWn WiLl Ya?!"

"Yikes, what's gotten into-.....that motherfucker is gonna die first."

Looks like the rest of them see what was going on, Error made the bubble viewer larger and sees that she was able to calm him down. "Now, come on, lets go and get you something to-" She suddenly cuts herself off and freezes. 

"Polka?"

"...."

"Polka answer me."

"........."

"Polka...your scaring me right now..."

Honestly, I'm not gonna lie, I actually agreed with him. I was starting to get scared of the way she's acting too.

".........That witch is coming."

"WHAT?!"

We all shouted at the same time and she suddenly runs away.

"POLKA WAIT!!!"

But she was already gone. 

"SHIT! ERROR!"

"O-o-On It!!!"

Error quickly makes the bubble viewer face Polka and we now all see her running down the halls really fast and was now dogging almost everyone that was walking down the halls. I was completely shocked at how fast she was running, but she had a dark expression over her face, am I'm only going to say this just this once.

It scares me, a lot.

She soon goes through the lab doors and looks at UT Gaster with a horrified expression on her face. "Gaster....she's-"

"Coming, I know."

(Polka's P.O.V.)

His left eye was glowing a bright purple color and was looking at me with a serious look.

"And she's coming for you Polka, which is why you need to hide, right this second."

Now I felt myself feel fear go through all of my body and all the color drains from my face as I hear the news from UT Gaster. 

"But...I don't understand...why would she-"

"Probably because after when she learned of all of the slaves and the test subjects have escaped, especially now that you are here as well. But we are not letting her or anyone else get kidnaped by that witch, including you, if you were to be gone my son will-" 

He suddenly cuts himself off and takes a deep breath and soon looks back at me. "Polka, listen to me, I need you to stay by Classic Sans's side at all cost, including everyone else that has gotten closer to you here, do you understand me?" I nod my head with a serious look on my face. "Yes sir." A small smile appears on face and and looks over at someone beside me, I didn't have to look at who it was because I already know who it is. 

"Classic, you-"

"I know, keep her safe, that's what I am planning on doing right now."

Gaster smiles at him gently and soon looks ahead at the door to see that the others were there. "Go and take her somewhere safe and the rest of the innocent humans and monsters as well." All of them nod their heads and they quickly go and start doing what they need to do. Sans takes my hand and quickly leads me over to where the innocent monsters and other humans as well, though some others didn't come. I hold onto Classic's hand tightly and hoped that all of the other monsters were doing alright and were going to be okay. 

"Polka! Classic!"

I turn around to see UT Undying running over to us out of breath and she had a look of fear and worry. "UT Undying? What's wro-" 

"You two gotta help me! I can't find Alphys anywhere!"

Me and Classic look at her in shock. I looked at Classic and sees that he had closed his eyes and he takes a deep breath and he soon opens it again, his right eye glowing blue.

"I'll help you look for Alphys Undying, Polka, you stay here okay? I know you don't want to, but you gotta understand that we can't lose ya, okay?"

I was gonna refuse him but sigh in defeat and nod my head, ever since he died Classic had begun to be more overprotective of me and the others, and let me tell you, its exhausting from head to toe when trying to make sure he doesn't go at least too far 24/7 each time when he does be a overprotective skeleton.

But I know its because he's doing it for him.

He wanted Classic to protect us because he wanted all of us to be happy and live in piece with the humans. It was the same thing that both me abd Sanata want.

But I was always scared that it might not ever even happen at all.

But maybe, just maybe....

​It just might happen after all.