Imagine #165: hoseok pt. 3

previously;

I heard jimin's sigh quaken as he clears his throat.

JM:
Im coming right now. Stay there! Try to keep him warm and fine as possible!

Jimin ends the call as I continue to embrace hoseok in my arms.

———————-

i continue to tightly grasp onto hoseok, begging for him to wake up when loud footsteps came running towards us.

I turn around, seeing park jimin in tears as I stood up.

Jimin was frozen.

Staring at hoseok for as long as I could remember.

"Jim-jimin?" I call out as he shakes his head, looking up at me as he nods.

"Oh... rig—right."

Jimin walks up to me as we picked up hoseok, rushing towards his vehicle.

"the ambulance is being useless and keeps thinking I'm prank calling them" jimin mentions as I frown.

"Oh god"

We enter his car as we rush to the hospital, arriving as we enter the emergency room.

"HELP! WE NEED HELP." I shout as a bunch of nurses came running towards us, dragging a bed as they place hoseok on it.

I felt my heart ache as my tears flowed down.

"Please be okay best friend"

A few hours went by.

As I continue to patiently wait by hoseok's room for news...

"Y/N?" I hear a voice say beside me as I look up, smiling softly.

"hi jimin..." I say as I place my head down.

Jimin sits by my side.

"this was so... sudden. Who would've thought someone who always had a smile on his face is also... going through so much pain"

I listen to jimin's voice as his voice continues to weaken.

I wipe my tears. "I'm an idiot for not realizing he was going through depression."

Jimin places his hand on my shoulder as I continuously wipe the tears that kept on falling from my eyes.

"y/n.... I... um.."

I hear jimin say, continuously stuttering as I raise an eyebrow.

"What's wrong?"
"The reason why... hose—hoseok's been going through depression was well, because of someone" he says ruffling his hair.

"Because of someone?" I raise an eyebrow.

"This particular person... was the reason why he's been going through depression because this person, never noticed how he really feels about someone." He explains.

I frown. "this is all because of me... isn't it"

Jimin places his head down as he sighs deeply. "Well—"

"I can't believe it. I'm such a fool." I say as I slap my hands towards my face, keeping my face low.

"no y/n... listen—"
"ms (your last name)?"

I turn my head, seeing the doctor stepping out of hoseok's room as I stood up.

"Doctor... how-how's hoseok?" I ask him.

The doctor puts his head down as I widen my eyes.

"I'll let you speak to him for a few minutes." The doctor says, sighing deeply as I frown.

Jimin places his hand on my shoulder, turning to me as he smiles softly.

I enter slowly into Hoseok's room, seeing him lying in bed with a breather in his mouth.

My heart started to ache once more as i hear the door shut close, seeing jimin follow behind.

I sit on the chair next to hoseok as I wipe my tears.

"Hi... jung hoseok." I say softly, grabbing his cold hands.

"i'm a fool....
Somehow, I thought you were always happy with me when in reality... that was not true and you were going through pain and depression because of me.
Days go by so fast that the most important things you need to say to someone, you alway's forget to tell because you knew you'd meet them again someday but also... you never knew when it's too late."

I wipe my tears.

"I've always loved you more than just my best friend. I love you so much hoseok"

I keep my head down by hoseok's hand, sobbing and crying as loud as I could.

I tighten my grip onto hoseok's hand when a sudden movement had gripped onto my hand.

I widen my eyes.

"I've always loved you... since the beginning."

I look up, seeing hoseok with his eyes slightly open as I watch a tear fall from his eyes.

"Hose-hoseok..." I say as I wipe my tears.

"You are a fool... for noticing just now that I had fallen for you...
But I'm also a fool... for not telling you how I really felt for you."

Listening to hoseok's voice kept my heart warm as he continues to tighten his grip on my hands.

"I love you so much... and please, don't forget me."

I shut my eyes, wishing that all this was nothing but a nightmare.

A nightmare that I wish to have not received.

I feel hoseok's cold hands on my cheeks, wiping my tears as I knew then... that all of this was real.

That I really was going to lose my best friend... and the love of my life.