Imagine #101: Jin

"Okay... I hope he likes it"

Today was you and your boyfriend, Jin's 2nd year anniversary and due to how sweet and amazing Jin is, he's always been the one preparing and giving you surprises and so you decided to repay all the things he's done.

You sneaked up the stairs, seeing your boyfriend on your bed, chuckling on his phone. You walked closer to him, seeing him too focused on his phone as you chuckle.

"BOO!" You shouted, grabbing tightly on his broad shoulders as he jumps up, flying mid air causing you to die of laughter on the floor.

"Oh my god! I can't stop laughing" you say laughing as Jin covers his face and groans. "Jagiya! You know I get scared easily" he says laughing and throwing punches in the air.

he helps you up as he gives you a tight cuddle, making you smile. "I'm sorry. Happy anniversary baby." You say as he giggles.

"Happy anniversary to you too gorgeous" he chuckles when suddenly... well MAGICALLY he shows you something in his hand, seeing a box.

"O my god." You say as you grab it off him, seeing him smiling.

You unwrap it slowly as you saw a charm bracelet causing yourself to tackle Jin on the bed. "Oh my god. Thank you" you say hugging him tightly as he chuckles.

"Aw you deserve it." He says as you smile and finally standing back up.

You chuckle. "Well... I have a surprise for you too.." you say as you grab his hand, dragging him down stairs slowly.

"Close your eyes" you say as he laughs. "Okay"

"And open!" You say as he gasps.

"Woah! You prepared dinner!" He says as you realised his tone sounded quite sarcastic.

"Do you.... like it?" You say as he nods and smiles. "Ye-yeah!" He says as you pout. "you dont..." You say as Jin ruffles his hair.

"No! I mean... well... I've tried your cooking before Jagiya and it.... isn't really... the best?" He says as you sigh, feeling sad but happy he's being honest.

"But at least try it!" You say dragging him to the dining table as he chuckles and nods. "Okay jagiya"

He takes a spoonful of what you made as you watch his reaction change.

"WOWWWWW! SO GOOD!" He says showing a thumbs up as you giggle. "See! I learnt from you" you say as he chuckles. "Aww... I love it and I love you"

You say as you chuckle. "Love you too... now enjoy!"