imagine #174: yoongi

requested by @itz_me_BTS_Trash

OMG GUYS. I REACHED 1K ON WATTPAD AND IM SQUEALING

IT ONLY TOOK LIKE ...

3 YEARS? HAHA

WITHOUT YOU GUYS, I WOULDN'T HAVE REACHED SO MUCH.

I LOVE YOU GUYS OML.

💜 x

-
@hanbinplanet
————————-

"you bastard! how dare you go back to that women?!"
"why can't I?! You've been treating me like hell these few days!"

I continue to block my ears, embracing my little sister in my arms as I wipe her tears.

"ju-just ignore it... ok?" I mutter, looking into his eyes as I feel my tears fall more stronger.

"i ca-can't. The-they fight every day" my little sister says as I wipe her tears.

"wh-why does dad always shout at Mommy like that?" My little sister says as I embrace her tight.

Days like these....

Was somewhat a routine in the house.

Hearing things breaking, hearing loud voices, listening to cries and shouts instead of laughters.

The past, the happy moments was officially gone.

I hug my little sister, putting her into bed as I listen to the loud shouts.

I sing her to sleep, smiling at her softly as she finally fell to sleep as I tucked her in her blanket more neatly.

"I-I love you and I-I'll see you soon." I kiss my little sister's forehead as I stood up from her bed.

I head to my bedroom as I open the window, hopping out as I land on my feet of my backyard.

I started to run...

As fast as I could.

Feeling my warm tears fall from my soft, red cheeks as the horrid things continued to replay in my head.

happiness, laughters, smiles was gone from me...

I reached to the destination I desired to reach as I listen to the waves flow to the golden sand.

I stood by the bridge of the main road, climbing up the stoned block.

I shut my eyes, feeling the wind flow to my face.

I stand up on my two feet, stretching my arms out of my side as I felt my tears flow.

"I cried... every single day and night... for things to go well but, my days... always ends up as myself a failure, a disaster. When I... needed someone, no one was there by me. When I desperately needed to see smiles, I see none but frowns. I hope, this decision will officially be my answer and my faith."

I look down the deep waters, flowing as I wipe my tears.

"HEY! STOP!"

As I was going to let myself disappear, I felt a tight grasp on my wrist as I shut my eyes.

I open my eyes, feeling a tight embrace around me as I look up.

"Min Yoongi?"

"Y/N?! You're such an idiot!"

He keeps a frown on his face as I push him off, wiping my tears.

"How dare you stop me?! I wa-was nearly about to—"
"DIE?! BECAUSE I HAD TO!" He cuts me off, shouting as I wipe my tears.

"Why on earth would you do that y/n?!" He shouts as he approaches me as I sigh deeply.

"and why is it, that you never told
me; your best friend your reason?
I'm here to help you! I was always
by your side!"
Yoongi shouts, continuously pushing
me on my shoulders.

I cry out loud.
"Because when I needed you,
you were never there! And whe-
when I needed a smile, I would
never see it because you'd be
facing the other way."

Yoongi widens his eyes. "Because you never ask for it"

"And why should I be asking for
ONE SIMPLE smile?! I needed you yoongi! But you... you never notice
it until I was nearly gone." I say as I wipe my tears.

I kept my head down, sighing deeply when I felt my wrist get grabbed once more, feeling a tight embrace around me as I started to cry out loud.

"I-I'm so sorry y/n. If only I noticed
how you felt before... I wo-wouldn't
have been able to embrace you right now." He says as he stares into my eyes, still embraced in his arms.

"And I should've told you...

That I loved you ever since I met you."

I sigh, feeling a soft smile shown on my face. "So did I"

Yoongi places his hands on my cheeks as I watch him lean in, feeling his lips collide with mine.