Imagine #112: yoongi pt2.

- continuing imagine #110: Yoongi -

"Why not... jungkook take y/n on a date to the movies and we see each other and... I'll like confess to her there?" Yoongi says as Jungkook spits out his sandwich.

"Me?! Why me?! I can't talk to girls!" Jungkook shouted as Namjoon chuckles.

"Just do it jungkook. Also, I have no idea how this is gonna work out but goodluck" Hoseok says as Yoongi nods.

---------------

"Ugh fine. But if I don't speak, don't blame me" Jungkook says frowning as jimin squeezes his cheeks, finding him cute.

After school, jungkook decided to do yoongi's plan as the guys continued to push him towards you.

"y/-y/n!" Jungkook shouted feeling shy as you turn around, smiling.

"Jungkook! Hey" you say as jungkook widens his eyes, frozen. "Yeah umm... I... uhhh" he says as you look at him with confusion.

"You okay?" You ask him as he nods. "Ye-yeah... err, I.." he says as he raises his hand, squinting at his palm.

"do.you.want.to.go.to.the.movies.with.me.tonight...." he says reading the palm of his hand, making you laugh.

"To the movies-"
"at.six.oclock.pm." He says cutting you off as you chuckle.

"Sure. Why not" you say as jungkook looks back at his hand.

"Oh.yes.thank.you.for.saying.yes.to.me.because.im. An. Idiot... what the hell?! Yoongi!" Jungkook shouted as you widen your eyes.

"Yoongi?" You say as jungkook looks at you. "I... um.. SEE YOU LATER AT THE MOVIES!" He shouted suddenly as he ran away.

You frown, feeling so confused as you continued to head home.

------
"Jungkook! What the? Take a breath" Yoongi says as Jungkook sighs. "y/n said yes" he says as Yoongi smirks.

"Good. Does she know what time?" Yoongi asks as jungkook nods.

"Okay good.. and you know what the plan is later right?" Yoongi says as Jungkook nods once more.

--------
6.00

Your POV;

you reached the movies as you stood by the entrance as you continue to wonder.

After a long while, jungkook arrives looking surprisingly charming as he gives you a hug, making you surprise.

"I see you're not shy anymore" you say as jungkook chuckles. "Yeah, sorry about what happened earlier" he says as you chuckle. "No it's fine."

Jungkook smiles as he puts his arm around you. "What should we watch?" He says as you chuckle. "I don't mind anything" you say as jungkook chuckles.

"Why not... insidious?" Jungkook says as you nod. "Sure"

As you both walked side by side, you heard familiar laughters as you turn around seeing Yoongi with three girls.

You felt so much jealousy as you watch him flirting with them. "So different" you say as jungkook looks at Yoongi.

"Lets go watch" jungkook says as you nod.

------

As you enter the movies, you heard familiar laughter again as you saw Yoongi.

"What the hell, he's here too?" You say as jungkook raises his eyebrows. "Who?" He asks as you sigh.

"Yoongi.." you say as jungkook shrugs. "I... have no idea."

As you both watch the movie, jungkook continuously flirts with you, feeding you popcorn as you look at Yoongi seeing him flirting with the girls.

You felt annoyed as you started to flirt harshly with jungkook making him freak out.

As you look at Yoongi, he suddenly walks out of the movies making the girls follow him as jungkook followed after... i mean you had no choice but to follow behind.

"Yoongi? What's wrong?" The girls ask as you all stood in the hallway.

"sorry... I... can't do this anymore" Yoongi says as you raise your eyebrows. "Do what?" Jungkook asks as Yoongi sighs.

"This was supposed to be... a way for me to... confess to someone and the plan just went to a total flop... actually, this was a stupid plan" Yoongi says as you raise your eyebrows.

"What do you mean?" You ask as Yoongi sighs. "Y/N I like you..." he says as you widen your eyes.

"Me? Why me?" You say but dying in the inside.

"Because... this is going to sound cringe but, i just thought you were the one for me" Yoongi says as Jungkook looks at you, smiling.

(LMAOO MAY I JUST SAY, I MYSELF WROTE THIS AND YET I LOWKEY CRINGED TO WHAT I WROTE HAHA OML DED. SORRY CONTINUE)

"Yoongi... I... honestly thought you found me annoying" you say as Yoongi shakes his head, no, moving closer to you.

"No... I really really like you" he says as you felt your cheeks go red.

"actually ... I li-like you too" you say as he smiles. "I know you do" he says as you frown.

"What the? How?" You ask as Yoongi chuckles. "I mean jimin doesn't keep secrets ya know"

You scoff as Yoongi chuckles. "Alright... so? What now?" He asks as you chuckle.

"Wait... where's jungkook and the girls?" You ask as Yoongi chuckles. "They probably went out somewhere" Yoongi says as you laugh.

"You really think jungkook can survive that?" You say as Yoongi chuckles. "No.... but I mean, we're here together... might as well have our first date in the... arcade?" He says as you chuckle.

"Hell yeah, lets go!" You shouted as Yoongi chuckles, grabbing your hand.

(Omg this ended up the way I never really thought it would end? ACTUALLY YOU CANT BLAME ME GUYS. IVE WRITTEN OVER 110 IMAGINES WITH DIFFERENT STORY IDEAS FOR YOU GUYS 😂😏😋 ANYWAYS THANKS)