Imagine #8: taehyung + jimin pt1

I was at Taehyung's place with my mochi boyfriend Jimin.

I sat next to him and cuddled with him while talking to Taehyung.

"So, how long have you two have been together?'' Taehyung asks while drinking coke.

"For a year'' Jimin says while looking at me and kissing me on the cheek. As we continued to have a conversation about each other's lives, a phone started to ring.

"Oh, its my mom." Jimin says as he grabs his phone, standing up.

Jimin stands up and starts to talk, it sounded like their was a problem. Soon, Jimin ends the call.

"What happened? Something wrong at home?" I say standing up too. Jimin nodded.

'Ye - Yeah, I need to go home at Busan and stay their for awhile, so please be safe" Jimin says and kisses me and left.

He leaves leaving me at Taehyung's house. I closed the door and turned around, seeing Taehyung sitting on the couch, cross legged.

"What should we do now?" I ask taehyung as he chuckles, shrugging. "Anything really. I don't mind."

After thinking on what to do, we decided to dance and play a bunch of games and do other fun stuff. Taehyung was great in companying me.

After having so much fun, we sat on the couch.
"Hey, I've been meaning to tell you something for a while."

I smile. "Sure, what's up?"
"I've... actually liked you for a long time" he says as I widened my eyes.

I was speechless. "You... ha-have?"
"Could you .. give me a chance?" Taehyung says as I look down and started to fidget my fingers.

I'll be honest. I've liked Taehyung for a long time before I was with Jimin and I said yes to Jimin because I thought Taehyung and I would never have a chance.

As I was going to speak once more, Taehyung bashed his lips onto mine.

I knew it was wrong but somehow I didn't want him to stop.

It suddenly caused into a long makeout.

(a/n: (edit) OKAY IM READING THIS RN AND IM CRINGING SO DAMN MUCH. I WAS 12 OKAY?! FORGIVE ME!)
[NEXT DAY]

I was sleeping .. Feeling like it was home and soon when I woke up, I realised I wasn't home and I saw V's arms wrapped around me.

Omg. I thought last night was a dream.

I shook V to wake him up. "Hey!" I shouted as I watch him open his eyes.

"Morning" he says as I got off the bed.

"I can't believe what happened last night." I say as I touched my head.

"It was great wasn't it?" V says as he laughs.

"Im with Jimin you idiot" I say as V sits up.

"You calling me idiot? You let me kiss you!" He says as I frown and rolled my eyes.

I walked down the stairs as I heard V's footsteps too.

"Where are you going?" V says as I grabbed my things.

"Home?" I say as I opened the front door.

"Aren't you gonna stay?" He asks as I placed my bag on.

"Um no? Obviously not" I say as I went in my car and drove off.

I know what just happened is crazy. But I somehow let that all happened.