Imagine #99: Jungkook

(A/N: JUST MADE MY TAEHUYNG FANFICTION, go ahead and start reading it xox it's called; My First Love)

———————————————

After walking your little puppy outside the hot, sunny day, you went to grab the mail and brought it inside.

You scanned through the mail, hoping your name would pop up and it surprisingly did.

You threw the other letters to the ground by how excited you are and jumped around causing mom to check what you're up to.

"Yah! y/n! Don't treat the other letters like trash!"
"It's the house bills."
"Oh yeah nevermind. Leave it on the ground." Mom says walking back inside the living room as you ran up the stairs, continuing to squeal.

"jungkook sent me a letter againnn~~" you sang as you jumped on your bed, opening the letter.

'Hey jagiya,

It's our anniversary soon :) I've recently taken a bunch of photos with the camera you bought me for my birthday and printed it out and placed them in this letter. I'm sorry I've been traveling around the world too much. I still love you no matter what.'

You read only the first part of the letter and you were squealing and blushing continuously.

After reading the letter, you took a peek at the photos and they were amazing.

You immediately went to your photo wall and decided to stick them but something was on the back of the photos.

'Remember where we had our first date and where our eyes first met? Should our eyes meet once more?'

"Huh?" You say as you couldn't understand how it was relating to the photo he wrote it on.

We first met at the Bingsu cafe which you and him worked at.

As you were stressing out what it meant, you called your best friend Seokjin and asked for help.

Y:
Seokjin-ah

S:
hm?

Y:
come over.

S:
okay. Is there going
to be food?

Y:
uhhhh... no?

S:
ok. Im not coming

Y:
yah! I need you—

S:
(laughs) I'm kidding you doll!
I'm walking right now
to your house

Y:
woah, that was fast.

S:
I know, see ya

—————————————

"Okay, what's up?" Seokjin says as he bursts into your room suddenly and sitting on the floor as you touch your heart from the shocking surprise.

"So jungkook just sent me a letter and I'm confused about something." You say as Seokjin nods.

You pass him the picture as he looks shock.
"Aww, you're giving this to me? How swee—"
"What? No. That's what I'm confused about" you say pointing at the writing on the back as he turns red due to embarrassment.

He reads the sentence as he smirks softly. "What do you think it means?" He asks you scoff.

"I have no idea Jin. That's why I called you over" you say giggling as he chuckles.

"I know but you must've had a thought on it right?" Seokjin says as you sigh.

"I don't know. A sign that he's going to be at the shop?"
Seokjin giggles. "Maybe?"

You widen your eyes. "No shut up. He can't. He's like a thousand miles from me." You say as Seokjin chuckles.
"So maybe, you should go to the cafe?" Seokjin says as you raise your eyebrows.

"When?"

Seokjin shows his thinking face. "OH! Isn't it your anniversary in two days? Maybe... then?" He says as you jump up from your bed and nod.

"Oh yeah! Thanks Seokjin! Okay you can leave now, bye!" You say pulling him up from the floor and pushing him towards your door.

You were excited.

Hella excited.

—————————————

You woke up, smiling brightly that it's your 2nd year anniversary with your boyfriend Jungkook.

You ran to the cafe, greeting the workers and your manager.

"Oh y/n! You working today?" Your workmate, jimin asks as you shake your head, no.

"Actually, I'm meeting up with my boyfriend here." You say smiling and blushing as jimin chuckles.

"Oooh, well thats exciting huh?" He says as you nodded.

"Did he call you or something?" Jimin asks as you smile. "Actually he sent me a letter and wrote on a photo saying to meet eyes again" you say as jimin nods.

"Well then, you should grab a seat before the whole cafe is packed." Jimin says as you chuckle and nod.

It's currently 11:18am.

You were actually worried that what he meant on the photo could mean something else.

But, it was worth a shot.

——————————————————-

2:24pm.

"y/n? What are you doing here?" My other workmate, Taehyung asks as he sits in front of me.

"Hey Taehyung. Just waiting for my boyfriend." You say as Taehyung nods.

"But, weren't you here since like earlier this morning?" He asks as you nod.

"Yeah, she's been there since 11 in the morning" jimin says, making coffee as Taehyung sighs.

"He's the one who travels around the world right?" Taehyung asks as you chuckle and nod, avoiding eye contact due to your eyes watering.

"Hey you know what? I know something that could cheer you up." Taehyung says as you look up, seeing Jimin and Taehyung standing next to each other.

"Nunkochi tteoreojyeoyo, tto jogeumshik meoreojyeoyeo. Bogo shipda..." (Spring Day)

Jimin and Taehyung suddenly started to sing making you chuckle and sad when suddenly, someone popped out from the front door holding a huge bouquet and chocolate suddenly singing with the two workers.

You stood up, crying seeing the tall male walking towards you as you cover your face hearing them finish singing.

"Hello jagiya"

You uncover your face, seeing your handsome boyfriend Jungkook smiling brightly as he gives you a big, tight hug.

"JUNGKOOK" you shouted, crying as he lets go of the hug and kissing your lips.

"Aw baby. Don't cry." He says as you chuckle.

"I thought you weren't going to come" you say wiping your tears as Jungkook starts to tear up and wipe your tears.

"I'm so sorry jagiya. My flight from Europe was delayed so I came here extremely late. I was supposed to be here earlier" he says as you giggle.

"Wait! Jimin? Taehyung? You knew he was coming at this time?" You say as jimin and Taehyung laughs.

"Yeah, we did" they say as you felt shocked.

"Actually, thanks to Seokjin, I had a special entrance" Jungkook says as you giggle.

"Aw I miss you baby." You say hugging him tightly as he hugs you back, kissing your forehead. "Me too."