Imagine #78: Suga

"I can't believe I lost the bet"
"Well .. that's what happens when you think you're the man" you say as you stood by your boyfriend, Suga.

You two were walking inside the mall, looking for a shop for Suga to buy you a present since he lost the bet.

"Where should we go?" You ask as Suga chuckles. "I have no idea. You choose. I'll just buy"

"What's so special in that?" You say, laughing.

"I mean I don't wanna buy something you don't want right?" Suga says chuckling as you roll your eyes and laugh.

"Baby, we've been together for two years. I'm 100000% sure you'll know what I like" you say as he pouts and laughs.

"Two years isn't long enough Jagiya" Suga says as an excuse making you roll your eyes and chuckle.

You both entered a shoe shop, looking for new pair of sports shoes.

"Hello! How may I help you today?" A short cute boy says as you smile and look around, seeing Suga grabbing your hand, holding it.

You look at Suga and laugh by how protective he is.

"Yeah .. um, Jimin?" You say looking at his name tag as he looks down at his name tag and looks back up, nodding.

"Yeah .. I'm looking for plain black nikes for dancing or running, whatever" you say as the guy chuckles and leads you the way.

"Your names Jimin?" Suga asks suddenly as the worker nods.

"Then aren't you supposed to be a girl?"
"Umm, Jimin can be a girl or boy name alright?" Jimin says sassily as Suga widens his eyes and scoffs.

"I just thought since .. alot of girls are name Jimin-"
"Yeah but that doesn't mean a boy can't have the name Jimin"

"Alright shorty" Suga says as you sigh.
"Suga-"  "i'm going outside"

Suga leaves as you sigh deeply.

"I'm sorry Jimin" you say as Jimin chuckles. "Don't worry. I have a friend similar like him. He even looks like him somehow but whatever"

You chuckle as he continues to help you with the shoes.

- Suga -

It was my chance to leave.

I wanted to leave in an interesting way.

"Hello sir! How may I help you today?"
"Hi, yeah. I'm here to buy that for my girlfriend."

- You -

You continuously texted and called Suga, asking him to come back to the shoe shop so he could pay for the shoes but he wasn't answering.

"Hey Jimin, I'm sorry. I'm just gonna go and look for Suga and I'll be right back okay?"
"Yeah sure"

You ran out the shop, calling your boyfriend on your phone again and again and looking for him around the mall.

"Y/N!" You heard a familiar voice and turned around seeing your boyfriend, who seem to be hiding something behind his back.

"Suga, I've been calling and texting you. Where have you been -"
You were getting a bit mad at your boyfriend when suddenly he went down on the floor, finally revealing what was on his back.

"Jagiya .. I .. I've been planning and wanting to do this for sooooo long. I want us two to be more than just girlfriend and boyfriend ...  I wanna call you my wife and live together. I .. wanna admit now that ..  I purposely lost the bet so we could go to the mall. //chuckles// I love you so much baby and one question, will you .. marry me?"

People started to crowd around as you cover your face, feeling so happy.

"HELL YEAH" you shouted making the crowd laugh, including Suga.

He places the ring on your finger as he picks you up and gives you a big kiss.