Imagine #14: seokjin

I woke up up early as usual to go to School.

The doorbell rang. "I'll get it!" I shouted at my mom.

The mailman, usually comes around this time which is pretty early.

So I ran to the door while I kept the spoon in my mouth.

As I opened the door, I accidentally dropped my spoon from my mouth.

"Oh! Um .. dropped your Spoon haha ..'' He says while grabbing the spoon from the floor.

"Don't think you can use it anymore'' he says while giggling and smiling.

"I haven't seen you before .. Where's Mr Park?'' I say doing a confused face.

"Oh .. I'm doing a part time job, and he told me that I need to do his job due to his sickness" he says but changed his face expression to sad to happy straight away.

''Anyway! Here's your mail beautiful!'' He says smiling and winking at me.

I looked down and smiled while grabbing the mail.

"OH! Wait! Before you leave, what is your um .. Name?" I asked feeling shy.

"Jin'' he says smiling and walking away from the house.

I smiled to myself and giggled.

[NEXT DAY]
I woke up early as usual and ran at the door to wait for Jin.

Soon he came with his cute mailman outfit.

"Oh! Annyeong! I see your excited for the mail!'' He says while walking up the porch.

"I'm more excited to see you" I say smiling and as he giggled and felt shy.

"Here! Well .. Hope you like this one!" He says while smiling and looking red.

It said; To: Anonymous
By: A Cute & Lovable MailMan.

I expected Jin of course cause he is the only mail man in the neighborhood and is the cutest.

I opened it up and silently read the letter.
I am Jin and I'm sure you know as I introduced myself the other day. When I say 'Other Day' I feel like it means more like 2 months ago. You made me feel relaxed on my first day of my part time job. I couldn't stop thinking about you all night. Is there a chance you would let me take you on a date tonight?

Your sincerely,
Your Lovable Jin

I giggled and smiled at Jin, I gave him a big hug. "aww this is so cute"  I say while laughing as he looks down and chuckles.

"First date tonight?" He asks as I nodded.

"Yusss" he says jumping around.