Imagine #73: Jungkook

WHATS TODAY?! JUNGKOOK DAYYY!!

omfg JK is growing up too fast
that it makes me cry ㅠㅠ but
anyways, today I'm posting
a JK imagine and hope you
enjoy it and it's not relating to his
birthday but enjoy xx

-
@hanbinplanet
••

Your name: Haeju

"See you guys!" "Yup bye!"

You hopped into your best friend, Jungkook's car as he did the same.

"Bowling was fun" You say as Jungkook chuckles. "Yeah. Suga sure knows how to play bowling" Jungkook says making you laugh.

"Definitely"

You started to yawn continuously as Jungkook starts the engine of his car.

"You seem tired" "hm? Oh nah. I'm fine" you say as he chuckles and nods.

"It's only 8pm. Wanna come over my place?" Jungkook asks as you nodded and rested your eyes for a bit.

- At Jungkook's place -

You both hopped out of the car and entered the apartment as you jogged towards the couch and lied down.

"Ugh sooo tired" you say as Jungkook places his keys on the table.

"You said you weren't" he says as you started to fall asleep. "N..no .. I did..didn't"

You suddenly fell asleep making Jungkook smile and chuckle. "Oh so cute"

He takes off his jacket and grabs a blanket from his room and walks towards the couch, placing it over your body and keeping you warm.

"You're so darn pretty Haeju" Jungkook says, keeping your hair out of your face.

He continues to admire you sleeping and smiles as he scoots you over a but and lays down next to you.

Jungkook starts to rub your hair and leaning his head on yours, hugging you tightly and keeping you warm.

"Oppa" Jungkook suddenly heard you call him out as jungkook widens his eyes. "Yes Haeju?"

"Can you sing a song for me" you ask as he smiles. "What song?" He asks as he continues to play with your hair.

"Any song. Just sing .. for me"

Jungkook tried to think of a song. After a while, he cleared his throat and looks down at you.

'There's nothing like us ... there's nothing like you and me ... together through the storm.'

Jungkook sang the whole entire song for you as he smiles, seeing you deep asleep.

"I wish we were together so I could do this every single day with you. Sing you a song, cook for you, impress you with anything, keeping you happy .. and cuddling with you and making sure you're always by my side"

Jungkook's eyes were watering as he rubs your arms, cuddling you tightly.

"I love you so much Haeju." He kisses the top of your head and smiling.

"I... love you too kookie" Jungkook felt his heart stop as he heard your soft voice speak up.

"Wh..what?"
"I'm a light sleeper remember?" You say still with your eyes shut and resting by Jungkook.

"Oh yeah .." he says chuckling awkwardly.
"Also i've always wished for us to be together too" you say as he smiles.

"Aw you're so adorable Haeju .."
".. and so are you"