Imagine #76: Jimin

"Chimchim!" You shouted walking upstairs in your apartment as you went into your room, seeing Jimin laying on your bed and on his phone.

"Yes?" He says putting his phone down and running his hands through his hair.

"My baby cousin is coming in a few minutes. I didn't know she was coming til like .. a few seconds ago so sorry for stopping the date we planned today" You say pouting as Jimin stands up and walks up to you, picking you up.

"Aw jagi, it's okay" he says as you smile.

As he leans in, placing his hands on your cheeks, nearly touching your lips you heard the door suddenly knocking harshly as you both jumped and ran down the stairs.

You open the door seeing your aunt and your baby cousin, hugging you.

"Hey y/n sorry for doing this so sudden again." Aunty says as you chuckle. "It's seriously fine"

"Oh who is this? Is this your boyfriend?" Your aunt asks as Jimin stands behind me, smiling.

"Yeah. Jimin this is my aunt, Mina. Aunty this is my boyfriend Jimin" You say as they shake hands and greeted.

"Oh you chose a good one y/n" Aunt whispered smiling at you as you laugh.

"Okay anyways .. well, see you at 2:30. So i'll be back in four hours" Aunt says as you nodded and waved goodbye.

You close the door as your baby cousin starts running around.

"How old is she?" Jimin asks smiling at her.

"Four" you say as he giggles. "Aw so cute .. and her name?"

"Hye Mi" you say as he calls her out as she runs towards Jimin who jumped onto him hugging him tightly.

"Aw you're so adorable. You wanna play something?" Jimin asks her as she nods and smiles.

"Okay. Lets go!" He says walking and helding her hand, following whatever Hye Mi commands.

You continue to smile and admire the way Jimin is with little kids. It made you love him a lot more by how father-like he's acting.

"Ugh so cute chimchim" you whispered as he continues to play with the young kid.

"Hye Mi, do you want something to eat?" You ask your baby cousin as she frowns and groans. "NO."

You widen your eyes, feeling shock as she acts different with you and Jimin.

Jimin laughs as he plays with Hye Mi's hair. "Aw. Do you not like y/n Unni(big sister)?"

Hye Mi shakes her head no as you laugh. "Oh Hye Mi. I'm a nice person"

Hye Mi pouts and frowns as she gave Jimin a hug as you sighed.

"Aw, she doesn't like you" Jimin says as you fold your arms. "Yeah I can see that"

You chuckle and walk towards the kitchen, seeing Jimin still playing with Hye Mi.

'Maybe if I make her food, she'll like me.' You thought as you started to think.

"Oh, HyeMi, do you wanna bake cookies?" You ask as she nods and runs towards you as Jimin picks her up, placing her on top of the kitchen counter.

"Okay, let's bake then" you say as you grab the ingredients and making HyeMi mix it.

••

As you were waiting for the cookies to bake, you and Jimin were playing a bunch of games with HyeMi.

Jimin smiled at you, admiring the way you act with little kids as you also did the same with Jimin.

'DING'

"Ooh! Cookies are done!" You say as you three stood up and run towards the oven, smelling the fresh cookies.

Jimin took it out of the oven and smiled. "It looks good"

HyeMi clapped her hands and smiled, making you and Jimin giggle.

••

After you went to your bedroom, grabbing some things for HyeMi to play with, you walked down the stairs seeing Jimin carrying HyeMi who was fast asleep on his shoulders.

You quietly watched from behind, watching Jimin humming and shaking her softly as he sings to her.

You wanted to cry by how sweet and adorable Jimin is.

After awhile, Jimin turns around and jumps. "Oh my god you scared me." He whispers as you chuckle.

You walk towards him as he smiles. "You're so sweet with kids" you whisper as he bites his lips and smiles. "So are you"

"So .. weren't we supposed to do something earlier?" jimin says smirking as you nodded, remembering he was going to kiss you before.

As you leaned in, the door suddenly knocked once more making you guys cut off the moment.

Jimin groaned as you laugh, running towards the door.

"Hey y/n, Jimin" Aunt says as you wave. "Aw is HyeMi sleeping?" Aunt says as you nod.

"You guys did really well then" she says as you thank her.

"Here" she says suddenly passing you some cash. "Huh? What's this for-" "just accept it. You deserve it anyway." Aunt says making you smile, hugging her.

You thank her as she grabs HyeMi and left.

"That was fun" Jimin says as you nodded.

Jimin suddenly ran up to you, leaning you on the wall and kissing you. "Oh my god." You say cutting the kiss as he chuckles.

"Sorry, I've been wanting to kiss you for so long" he says as you laugh. "So did I"