Imagine #58: Jungkook pt 4. (Pilot Story)

Continuous of Imagine #56: Jungkook pt 3.

•••

As you finished reading the first letter, you sat up and walked out the door feeling angry.

All the guys have already waken up while you were reading the letters.

"TAEHYUNG" you shouted as you walked towards him.

You walked towards him, pushing his chest.

"How dare you?!" You shouted crying in so much pain.

"What?" He says as he stands up, frowning.

"Jungkook has been sending me letters for throughout the two years I've been waiting for him and you've been kepting all these letters away from me? How dare you you asshole!" You cried out loud as the guys stood behind me.

"What? Is that true Taehyung?" Jimin says frowning.

"I .. I'm sorry" Taehyung says as you scoff. "Sorry isn't going to heal the pain I have been going through for two damn years Taehyung. I seriously can't believe this" you say wiping my tears as Suga and Namjoon came walking back, holding the box of letters.

"There's so many letters in here" Namjoon says picking one up as Jimin picked one up that said 'to my six idiots'

Suga scoffed and pushed Taehyung down to the floor.

"You fucking dumbass bitch" he says as Taehyung started to cry.

"Taehyung why'd you do that?!" Jin shouted holding a letter.

"Because ... I wanted .... Jennie to be mine"
"That would never happen Taehyung." Suga says frowning.

"And you kept a letter that Jungkook gave to us too" Jhope shouted feeling so much anger.

"I didn't know that! I thought that was just one of the letters that were for Jennie"
"Wait so you basically knew where I was but you didn't give them to me?" You say as Taehyung looked down and nodded.

"What do you mean Jennie?" Jimin asks as you showed Jimin the letter.

"My phone number was on the bottom of the page and the address was the local mail address so Jungkook must've told Taehyung to pick them up to give them to me " you say as you felt so angry.

"I can't believe you did this Taehyung. I'm seriously disappointed" Namjoon says walking up to Taehyung.

"I'm sorry. Seriously I'm sorry" Taehyung says crying.

You frowned and wiped your tears. "I'm seriously so mad at you right now"

You walked away and grabbed the letters.

You opened the door and placed your shoes on.

"Where are you going?" Jimin asks as you sighed.

"Home. I need to pack my stuff for America" You say as Jimin ran towards you.

"I'll come with you. I have a car" he says as you nodded.