Imagine #120: Jimin pt5.

Requested @GoldenBunnyMochi
——————

Previously;

"we were together jimin..." you say frowning as Jimin sighs.

"I really did love you then..." he says as you look at him. "And what about now?"

———————

Long silence came between you and Jimin as he continues to stare into your eyes.

Jimin looked down, sighing deeply as he looks back into your eyes. "I did.... for a few seconds. But I didn't feel anything afterwards."

You frown. "What the hell does that supposed to mean?"

Jimin sighs. "I did.... leave you for a reason y/n... I really did. No one would leave someone without any reason."

You felt your heart break again. "and... I bothered to wait for you til you came back to me" you say as Jimin looks down, smirking.

"Why did you? That's a stupid move."

You scoff. "I can't believe I even thought that you changed. You're still the same jerk." You stand up.

"wait! Do-don't leave" jimin shouted, grabbing your wrist.

You scoff. "I wasn't even planning on leaving? I stood up because my butt was hurting" you say as jimin lets go of your wrists and nod.

You sit back down as Jimin sighs. "I obviously have a lot of explaining to do?" He says as you nod. "You do."

Jimin sighs. "I left... because I knew I was hurting you." You widen your eyes.

"I left you.... because I knew you were going to let me go someday anyway. You had that in mind too.... leaving me and breaking up with me." He says as you frown.

"I too y/n... boiled my eyes out of tears in my room because of you but that didn't stop me from living my life again. I gave up... wanting to go back to you because I loved you. I didn't want to put you in a situation where you'd get hurt again."

You watch jimin's tear fall down to the ground as you started to cry.

"But jimin... I called you, I did everything I could to get you back but you ignored me." You say as jimin chuckles.

"I again... had my reasons y/n. I didn't ignore you because I had no reason. I didn't ignore you because I was bored so I decided to ignore you." Jimin says as you sigh.

"I don't get you. One day, you say you'd never leave me and you say you'd come back to me no matter what would happen and then you leave me without a note and come back to my company for a 'reason' too?" You say as jimin smirks.

"It's like saying, for example that you're wearing a hat in the sun because you were bored not because its hot. You wear it to avoid the sun am I right?" Jimin says as you scoff. "And for fashion"

Jimin chuckles. "Right right... that was just an example."

You sigh. "Okay..."

"But anyway... I did love you but to me now, seeing you... I don't feel anything." Jimin says as you look down.

"I... I understand. I'm fine. I don't need you to 'heal my heart' or to 'give me joy' again. I've had enough as well" you say as jimin smirks.

"I'm surprised."
"College... was just heartbreaking for me."

Jimin licks his lips. "and fun... we had a lot of good times too" he says smirking as you laugh. "Hell yeah we did"

—— college years (3 years ago) ——-

"in second place! .... y/n!"

You felt disappointment. "Second?" You groaned as your friend, Lisa chuckle. "That's good! At least you're in the top!"

"And first place... Park Jimin!"

You frown, watching him smiling and cheering with his pals as you roll your eyes. "I want to destroy him" you say frowning as Lisa raises her eyebrows.

After class, you run, rushing through people as you stopped. "I need to talk to you jimin." You say, stopping him in front of his friends from walking.

"Hey... my friends and I are heading out to party. What are you doing?" Jimin says laughing as you frown.

"You promised me that I'd get first place because I needed it. I did everything for you" you say as Jimin laughs.

"y/n... hooking up with you was just a dare from my friends. I promised you so you could do it with me" jimin says winking at you and smirking as you hear his friends chuckling.

"i can't believe you! I actually liked you..." you say feeling a tear roll down.

Jimin laughs. "Sorry. I mean you're hot. but of course, there's other girls here too" he says as he walks off, smirking.

"thanks for being second place!" Jimin shouted as he walks off.

——————————-

"I again... regretted so much in the past." Jimin says as you sigh. "I did too."

Jimin sighs. "I felt foolish for doing horrible things to you and after me changing to someone better, I was glad we became close and we got to be together." he says as you sigh.

"We always competed with each other." You say as jimin licks his lips as he turns to you.

"Competing with each other...." He says as you nod. "Yeah"

Jimin chuckles as he smirks. "Well... the competition just began." Jimin says as he stands up. "Thank's for accepting me in work again. I'm going to enjoy... watching you suffer." Jimin walks off with a huge smirk in his face as you frown.

'And he left me... again. By the waterfall like nothing happened. My college years has returned to my life.'

———————-

holy... crap.

This was a long imagine.

Thanks again for @GoldenBunnyMochi for the request but I couldn't complete the full request she asked for since my imagines would reach up to like 20 parts

and that's too much HAHHAHA but thanks for reading!

But! If you guys enjoyed this and perhaps want a fanfiction(?), comment "chimchim" !!