Imagine #113: Taehyung

Finally!! Heading back homee 😂♥️ Ive been overseas for a month and ugh I've been homesick so much. Also, thanks for all the requests! Xox

—————-

Don't you dare ruin my date with my boyfriend alright?"

You look into your brother's eyes as he frowns. "but ... your boyfriend is my best friend"

You sigh. "Jimin... please" you say as he sighs, pouting.

"Fine! But if it gets boring, don't blame me for not bugging you two! Since it's gonna be ALL! YOUR! FAULT!" Jimin shouted, having a tantrum as he stomps to his room.

You found your brother adorable but he does get annoying sometimes.

Ding Dong

You felt your body chill, hearing the door bell as you took a deep breath, walking towards the front door.

As you reached out your hand to open it, you heard loud tiny running from upstairs, running down.

"HE's HERE! HE's HERE! MY BEST FRIENDS HER—"
"JIMIN! Didn't I tell you to not bug us?" You shouted.

"Bu-but... too late!"

As you raise your eyebrows, confused what jimin was saying, he opens the front door as you watch the two guys giving each other big hugs.

You felt jealousy a bit as you watch them jumping around, spinning.

"I missed you so much Taehyung... I didn't think I could survive without you by my side to smack me in the head"

You continue to watch the two guys jumping around when suddenly, jimin got pushed to the floor as you had eye contact with your boyfriend.

You smile as Taehyung smirks. "JAGIYA"

He walks towards you, picking you up and spinning you around, chuckling as he kisses your lips passionately.

"I missed you so much..." he says, hearing his deep, husky voice as he places you down.

"Me too... argh. How was military camp?" You ask as he grabs your hand, pulling you towards the couch.

"Eh, fun? I guess. Tiring. I missed you so much though." He says hugging you tight.

"Since its been a few months since you left, I've got a surprise for you" you say chuckling as taehyung widens his eyes, opening his mouth wide.

"Really?!" He shouted jumping up and down on the couch as you nod. "I have to go out though, so hold on"

As you left, taehyung sits on the couch, not knowing what to do.

"Did you miss me?" Jimin (who was hiding behind the couch) says, standing up suddenly causing taehyung to jump.

"Oh my god. You scared me. Yeah I did" taehyung says as jimin giggles, sitting next to taehyung.

"Hehe I missed you too" Jimin says as taehyung chuckles, nodding. "Okay"

Jimin frowns. "Just okay? Whyyy" he pouts as Taehyung laughs.

"I mean what do you want me to say?" Taehyung asks laughing as jimin lays on his knees.

"I mean... hehehe" jimin continues to giggle causing taehyung to raise his eyebrows.

"Okay. You're lowkey creeping me out." Taehyung says pushing jimin off his knees as jimin stands up, dusting his clothes.

"Yah! Don't you know how hard it was to keep it a secret and wait for you to come back?!" Jimin shouted.

taehyung raises his eyebrows. "secret? What secret?"

"That I like yo—"

"SURPRISE TAEHYUNG!" You shouted, bursting the door open as taehyung stands up, gasping.

"A LITTLE PUPPY!" Taehyung shouted running cutely towards the little puppy as he picks it up, kissing it.

You giggle, loving the fact he loves your surprise.

"Oh jagiya! Thank you! Oh god. I love you" he says kissing you as you laugh.

"No worries. What you naming it?" You ask as he smiles. "Hm... yeontan?"

You giggle. "Cute name"

You and taehyung start playing with the little puppy as taehyung looks at jimin, seeing him in tears.

"Jimin? You okay? Come here. Play with your type of species. A puppy" taehyung calls out.

"Yeah, atleast the puppy gives me attention then you two! You idiots..." jimin says pouting as you giggle.