Imagine #4: hoseok

I woke up, doing good long stretches and yawned loudly.

Oh and .. ITS MY BIRTHDAY.

I jumped out of bed and got ready for the day.

I grabbed my phone which was charging by my bed and went to check my phone if I got a message from my boyfriend JHope but there was nothing.

I was a bit sad but I expect him to be busy as he is famous.

but I guess its fine.

I texted Jin if Jhope's busy and he told me that he's busy playing with Jimin as usual.

I felt really sad and pissed but I left it be.

As I stared at my phone waiting for a message from jhope, the whole group texted me and spammed me saying 'Happy Birthday'

But jhope hasn't greeted me.

It felt nice that the others remembered and said happy birthday but it still didn't feel as great.

[later the night]

I haven't heard anything from JHope.

I started crying while hugging myself on the couch waiting for JHope and he never came. I felt so tired.

[JHOPE]

Time to surprise my little angels birthday.

I've been trying to buy everything for her birthday also to surprise her.

I actually got it ready yesterday and today and tried to make sure it's all perfect.

I told everyone that if she ever called, just tell her that I was hanging out or whatever.

The whole day, I brought presents and decorations.

"She said she's gonna go rest" Jimin says as he sits on the couch with his phone.

"When?" I ask as Taehyung came and sat next to Jimin both looking at the screen.

"8 minutes ago" they said in sync.

I nodded and placed the things in bags.

I asked the whole group to come and help me.

[In the car]

"Wait so what's the plan? I didn't listen when you were explaining it at home" Suga asks as I explain.

"Woah, you really planned this out huh" Namjoon says I nodded.

We went off the car and entered the code to her house and tip toed inside seeing my angel sleeping on the couch.

They tried their best to keep quiet but Jimin and Taehyung kept making loud noises.

Not in that way.

Loud noises as in kicking things around haha.

After setting the things up, I connected my phone to the speaker and played 'Beautiful' sang by me, Jimin, JungKook and V.

She started to wake up, I'm nervous.

We all hid behind furniture and we turned the lights off so we could surprise her.

She sat up looking around and ''SURPRISE!!!" We all shouted as she screamed and started to cry covering her face.

I walked up to her and gave her a hug.

Suddenly she started to punch me and push me on the chest.

"HOW COULD YOU?! I've been waiting for you the whole day and I've been worried sick" She says while crying.

I apologised and explained everything and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

[You].

After me crying so much, I looked around and I was just speechless.

I seriously never expected this.

Everyone started to laugh and JungKook walked towards me with the cake.

Suddenly, he dipped his finger in the icing and wiped it on my face.

I chased JungKook and everybody started to wipe it on my face.

"Thank you so much. I love you'' I say while crying and hugging him tightly

''Love you too'' He says while hugging me back.

Great night.