Imagine #90: BTS

Okay, before you read may I just say this story broke my heart so much.

so enjoy? haha

—-
@hanbinplanet
•••

"Oh I'm so tired..." Jungkook groaned, collapsing on the floor, sweating.

"That was the most tiring dance freestyle I've ever done." Jimin says panting fast as the others did the same.

"Wait guys... isn't today a very special day?" Taehyung says as the guys nod.

"We should go clean the house and get everything ready" Jhope says as the boys stood up and stretched.

- At Home -

"Lets clean the house and then buy the surprises" Namjoon says as the guys nodded, following Namjoon's commands.

••

"Oh my god. I can feel my tears falling already." Jimin says fanning his eyes with his hands.

"I can't... I'm nervous." Jungkook says, jumping around.

The boys stood in a straight line, watching people hugging each other and meeting each other after so long.

"GUYS!!" A voice called out as the boys looked up, feeling their tears roll down their faces.

"JIN HYUNG!"

The six boys ran towards Jin, hugging him as they all collapsed to the floor.

"WE MISSED YOU SOO MUCH!" Taehyung cried as they hugged Jin tightly.

"Oh guys. You all are getting heavy!" Jin groans sitting up as the six boys stood up, helping him up.

"How was the navy?" Namjoon asks as Jin chuckles. "Tough. Hard. Boring. Scary."

The boys chuckle as Jin fixes his outfit, dusting dirt off it.

"You look so cool in that uniform hyung" Jungkook says touching it as the others did the same.

"I missed you guys so much. I kept on singing our songs back at the army base" Jin says as the guys started to feel emotional.

"Even though I'm here right now, I have to leave you kids again." Jin says sighing as the boys wiped their tears.

"Argh. Hyung... don't leave us again. Please." Jimin cries out as the guys nodded.

"We don't want you to go." Taehyung says as Suga grabs Jin's hand, holding it tight.

"Yeah, don't leave us. Without a mom, it's hard." Jungkook says as Namjoon hugs Jin. "Don't leave us Jinnie"

Jin wipes his tears and chuckles. "Guys, stop being so emotional. Let's go home, yeah?"

The six guys nod as the boys walked in a straight line, smiling.

- At The Dorm -

"Do you also remember this hyung? We got this when we filmed 'American Hustle Life'" Jimin says showing clothes.

"Yeah... how about this? This ones from Japan, when we went their for a concert"
"Oh and this ones from when we filmed "Bon Voyage"!"
"This ones the-"

Jin wipes his tears and chuckles. "Guys, this is all cute and sweet but all you're doing to me is hurting me even more." Jin says cutting the boys off.

The boys sighs as Jin chuckles. "Guys, I know I've been gone for a while and I know I'm going to leave again but I promise I will be back for you kids."

"Promise?" The six boys calls out in unison as Jin smiles softly, feeling his eyes water a lot more.

"I... I pro-promise. Cross my hea...heart."

The six boys jump on Jin, crying and laughing.

"Anyways, we should have fun before you leave again tomorrow" Namjoon says as Jin smiles and nods. "Yes. We should."

- Next Day -

"Thank you for the great night guys. I will remember that all in my heart." Jin says standing by the departing sign.

The boys cried once more.

"Jin... please think about it again. Are you sure you want to leave us?" Taehyung asks as Jin sighs.

"I kinda have no choice but to go guys." Jin says as he sighs.

"Bye kids. I will miss you all so much. You will always be in my heart and the BTS army's" Jin says wiping his tears and hugging the boys.

"Sing our songs... every single day okay? Also, remember! BANGTAN FOREVER!" Jimin shouted as Jin chuckles and nods.

"Can we please hear a dad joke before you leave?" Taehyung asks as the guys chuckle.

"Okay... wha... what do you call... a... a... I'm ... sorry guys. I can't. I'm going to cry even more" Jin says crying a lot more as the guys gave him a hug.

"Oh nevermind Hyung. It's fine." Jimin says as Jin sighs.

"Good bye guys. I'll see you guys again... soon."