Imagine #119: Taehyung

Requested by: @taestyjungcock

OML MAY I JUST SAY, IM WATCHING "I Am Not A Robot" and omg, so cute im crying in the club :')
———————-

"Oh my god, taehyung! Are you really going to bring that unicorn float to the beach?"

Taehyung shows you a big, warm smile as he giggles. "Hell yeah I am"

After getting picked up at home by taehyung, who was by the way driving with the unicorn float around his waist, you finally arrive at the beach, seeing a lot of people.

"Wah... todays a good day to go the beach" taehyung says smirking as you chuckle, nodding. "Yeah."

You both walked around, finding a good spot to chill at as you finally sat on the mat, resting.

"You want me to put sunscreen on your back?" Taehyung says giggling as you laugh. "Go ahead" you say as he grabs the sunscreen from the bag.

As he grabs the sunscreen, he overhears voices from the other side, causing him to turn around.

"Damn. Look over there, so hot" "woah. what the hell"

Taehyung notices a group of guys, staring at you as he frowns.

"Jagi?" He says as you smile. "Yes Taehyung"

"Do you wanna move somewhere else?" Taehyung asks as you chuckle. "Why? What's wrong?" You say as he sighs.

"Oh... never mind. Lets just stay here. It'll be a trouble for you" he says as you nodded.

After putting the sunscreen on your back, you both close your eyes, relaxing.

"Go over there and talk!" Taehyung overhears the guys again causing him to frown, sitting up.

As you continue to rest, you suddenly felt a pair of arms wrap around your body causing you to wake up.

"Oh? Taehyung you startled me" you say as taehyung chuckles. "Sorry. Continue your sleep JAGIYA" he says, shouting out the last word as you widen your eyes.

"Oh.. yeah okay" you say, raising your eyebrows.

"Hurry up jungkook, talk to her"

As you felt warm by taehyung's arms, taehyung suddenly sits up, waking you up once more as you watch him stand up.

"baby, do you really not want to move somewhere else? I feel quite uncomfortable when there's A BUNCH OF EYES STARING AT MY GIRLFRIEND" taehyung shouted as you chuckle.

"Taehyung? What's wrong?" You say laughing but frowning.

Taehyung sighs as you sit up. "I... well—"

"She's awake. Go talk to her"

You look behind Taehyung, seeing a bunch of guys looking at you two as you smile softly.

"I get it now" you say as taehyung raises his eyebrows. "What Jagiya?"

"Are you.. scared that they would take me away from you?" You say chuckling as taehyung ruffles his hair, chuckling awkwardly.

"Well... uh, maybe? Ugh. I can't help but protect you from other guys." Taehyung says as you kiss him passionately causing him to widen his eyes.

"That scared me" he says as you laugh. "Aw, you're so sweet. Tae, I would never leave you. I mean, who would leave such an adorable, Gucci guy like you" you say chuckling as he giggles.

"You are right about Gucci" taehyung says as you laugh.

"YO IDIOTS. IM TAKEN BY THIS HOT GUY ALRIGHT? SO LEAVE US ALONE" you shouted at the group of guys as taehyung smirks.

"YEAH! YOU GUYS LOOK LIKE CAMELS ANYWAY" Taehyung suddenly shouted causing you to die of laughter.

"Pfft, come on jungkook, lets go. Their a waste of our time anyway" you overhead the guys say as you frown.
"But... I wasn't talking about the girl..." the guy replies as you look at taehyung, laughing.

"Oh my god" you say laughing as Taehyung looks at you, confused. "What's wrong jagi?" He says as you laugh.

"I think that guy likes yo— Nothing. Nevermind. Lets just continue relaxing" you say as Taehyung chuckles.