Imagine #5: jungkook

HEY OKAY.

BEFORE YOU READ, LETS JUST SAY THAT THIS IMAGINE IS CRINGEY SO HARD. I MADE THIS WHEN I WAS A MESSED UP IDIOT.

I MEAN I STILL AM AN IDIOT.

BUT I HONESTLY DONT KNOW HOW I EVEN WROTE THIS??  I WROTE THIS 3 YEARS AGO.

SO I APOLOGISE BECAUSE THIS STORY IS KINKY AS SHEEIIT

SO LEAVE IF YOU'RE READY TO CYBER ABUSE ME LMAO

Oh? YOU'RE STILL HERE? UM OK

HAVE FUN
————————————

I was sitting with my boyfriend, JungKook and with the other members.

We were all on our devices while JungKook looked like he wanted to say something.

"oh! Maknae! Why you look so .. Ya know.' Says Suga while holding his cellphone.

"Oh I was just thinking of something' he says while looking at me.

I looked at JungKook with a confused face.

"do you guys ... Wanna go Disney World?' JungKook says and everyone stood up excited like.

"OMO YYEEESSS!' Everybody said while jumping up and down as if they were fangirling.

I giggled and looked at JungKook and said yes.

We all started to pack up and head straight to Disney World.

Everyone started to sing Disney songs like 'Let It Go' and 'Do You wanna build a snowman' I laughed while holding JungKook's hand.

Finally we arrived, Jimin and V were the most excited ones.

They were hugging each other jumping up and down and taking cute selfies.

I was really excited too, so i pulled JungKook with me and started to meet the Disney characters.

Jimin and V were so damn hilarious. Starting to fight over who would take a selfie first with the disney characters.

Just so cute and funny. Soon, the whole day ended and we went to the hotel.

"Do you guys wanna go downstairs and eat?' JungKook says looking at the members.

They said yes and started to walk down. I was gonna follow until JungKook pushed me unto the wall and started to kiss me passionately on the lips.

While kissing me he locks the door, he starts removing my clothes and his clothes and pushing me right on the bed. 'Is this what you wanted to do in Disney World?' I ask while laughing. He giggles. 'thats why I told them to go downstairs' he says smiling and started to go in. I groaned so much that I wanted to scream but I couldn't. I hugged JungKook while doing it. I started panting getting tired and he finally stops and starts to wipe the sweat around his forehead. 'So tiring but fun' he says while smiling and giggling. I laughed and hugged him. He left himself in me making me groan. 'i love you' i said kissing him on the shoulders. 'I love you too beautiful' he says while kissing me down my body.
[Next Day]
We walked outside finding the members outside sleeping. 'What are you guys doing here?' JungKook says while kicking them to wake up. 'Oh finally!' Jimin says while stretching. 'huh?' I said with a confused face. 'You guys did something didn't you?' 'The room was locked!' Jin and RapMon says while rubbing their eyes. I giggle and JungKook hugs me placing his arms around my waist.