Chapter 35

Rose's pov

I woke up to my alarm shouting. I looked and saw seven o'clock. Fuck we're already late. ,,GRACE. WAKE UP." I shouted shaking her awake. ,,What I wanna sleep." She said yawning. ,,No later. It's 7. We just have an hour to get ready and go to the airport." I said taking my clothes and running to the bathroom.

After a fast shower I let my hair naturally fall. I put on some cream and brushed my teeth. I got out and took her bag. ,,Are you ready?" I asked her. ,,Ya just let me comb my hair." She said running into the bathroom. I ran into the kitchen getting us something to snack.

Then went to to the door and put on my shoes. ,,GRACE. Come it's getting late." I said looking at my watch. ,,Ya I'm coming." She said. Grace ran to Mae pulling her into a hug and saying bye. We went down the elevator.

I walked to the parking lot and saw Stephen waiting there. ,,Stephen what are you doing here?" I asked taking the bag of her. ,,I'll drop you." He said taking the bag from me. ,,It's ok I can drive." I said smiling at him in rush. ,,Nah I think it's better when Stephen drives us." Grace said with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes and before I knew Stephen got me in the car and started driving. On the way Stephen and Grace laughed about some weird shit. Like something that only stupid people like them understood. After sometime we arrived at the airport.

,,I wish you could stay longer." I said whipping away the tear on my cheek. ,,Me too." Grace said also crying. ,,I'll miss you so much baby. I love you." I said pulling Grace into a tight hug. ,,Rosy. I love you the most. And god damn I'll miss you to hell." Grace said kissing me and crying.

Stephen's pov.

It was so sweet. Sisters love. The way Rose cried because of her sister was just so cute. But also heart breaking to see her cry. I just wanted to join t0heir hug. Then an announcement for he flight came.

,,Bye baby." Rose said pulling away from the hug. ,,Bye Rose and I'll see you Stephen." Her sister said smiling at me. ,,Definitely." I said smiling at her. After a few seconds she was gone. Rose was still crying.

I couldn't watch her crying. So I pulled her into a tight hug. And she let me hold her. She sniffed in my shirt. It was really cute though. ,,Do you wanna go home?" I asked making her face me. She just nodded. I took her into the car and I started driving.

,,I've never seen you cry this much." I said while she was looking out of the window. ,,Ya I'll just miss her. It was really short. And trust me I can cry more." She said slightly laughing. Finally she laughed. Though it was humorless. ,,I can imagine how bad it is." I said thinking about my own sibling.

,,Do you have a sister?" She asked and I nodded. ,,Nice. What's her name and how old is she?"she asked looking at me. ,,Stella and 23." I said. My sister was an annoying ass but I loved her. ,,Great." She said with a wide  smile. ,,Ya just an annoying one." I said laughing. ,,But be happy that you have a sibling. There are people who want one but don't have one." She said shrugging her shoulders.

,,Ya we have a love hate relationship. So it differs. But obviously I love her because she's my sister." I said smiling at her and I could see a hint of satisfaction on her face. She was such a lovable person.

,,We're there." I said turning my head to her. ,,Good." She said smiling. We got out and walked into the building. She was still a bit sad but it was much better. I walked with her to her apartment and she told me to come in.

,,Want me to stay?" I asked leaning at the door frame. ,,Of course silly. Or else I wouldn't have let you in." She said laughing. ,,Ok." I said rubbing the back of my neck. She walked into the kitchen to do something. I followed her to see what she was doing.

She started chopping some vegetable. I sat on the counter next to her. ,,Stephen you're not just here to sit around and watch me doing the work." She said annoyed. ,,What do you want me to do?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows together. ,,Ya help me." She said even more annoyed.

,,Ok ok." I said calming her down. ,,Prepare the pan." She said in a dominant tone. ,,Yes mam." I said laughing slightly. I turned on the stove and added some water in the pan. She put the vegetable in and I fried it. She took out the spices and gave it to me. While she prepared some other stuff.
After a while we were done.

Everything looked so delicious and perfect. She made a whole menu with three courses. ,,Is someone coming or why are you preparing so much?" I asked confused. ,,Ya today evening is a little party so Mae asked me to prepare some food. She said that at least one time we shouldn't order food and make it ourselves." She said smiling.

,,Oh ok but you said that she wanted to have it healthy. So wouldn't it be nicer if she helped you preparing?" I asked. ,, Ya but she went out to get some things and all. So ya know I have to do it. And because you were free I thought you could help me." She said with a cute smile. Awww.

,,Oh ok." I said. ,,Thank you." She said kissing my cheek. ,,No problem. It was still you who did the most." I said the truth. ,,No we did together." She said setting the food on the counter.

,,Ah also. You're coming right?" She asked excited. ,,I wish I could but I have a meeting to attend." I said feeling a bit sad. Missed another opportunity to spend more time with her. ,,Oh ok. But the next time you'll come ok." She said her disappointed face turning into a happy one. I nodded.