~Authors Note~

oml haha, hii. i apologise for the disappearance. ive recently lost interest in the movie and in eva green in general - which is the reason why i actually decided to write this story but ive decided to suck it up and get back into writing this story. after all, im almost done and it would actually left heaps of weight off of my shoulders knowing that i have FINALLY completed the story.
but yeah, decided to make this little authors note to let yall know that i actually am still alive.
actually, for the past couple days ive been trying to read more fanfictions based on some of eva greens movies and i also rewatched the miss peregrine movie which i think really boosted my motivation, like... im even rereading this story and my dark shadows story (another movie eva green was in) and i think after im done reading over my whole fanfictions, im gonna keep writing. ps i already have about 10 chapters ready to be published, ive had them ready since last year but like i wanted to post all the final chapters out altogether. dont know why.

oof. i would also like to say sorry for how CRINGE my story was. like, ive been writing this story since i was 11 and at the time, i thought this story was amazing and looking back it at, after almost 2 years, i noticed this story was really bad lmfao. my sentences were cringe and i feel like i was moving the story wayyy to fast plus my grammar was actually shit.
but i just find it so crazy. like damn, i started writing this story ever since i was 11 and i used to post like every day, and now im 13. wtaf, where did the time go. i actually do genuinely miss being obsessed with this movie tbh. oh the fun times.

anyways yea, just wanted to let yall know what im actually still alive and i do plan on posting out more chapters soon in the future, tbh i just need to be motivated. someone motivate me to write.

(also its very tempting to re edit my whole story and fix up every single mistake ive made in my writing because its actually giving me ocd - or just rewrite the whole story in general lol)

also i doubt anyone actually still reads my story or knows it exists lol.