~Chapter 15~

Note: this chapter is going to be long and also don't forget that Caul is a protective brother like the one Logan Paul plays on Foursome!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the children and I walked back into the house I saw Miss Avocet gathering a few students around her which I'm guessing was hers since I saw very familiar faces.

I told the children to keep walking back inside and I strolled over to Miss Avocet "Uh Miss Avocet? How did they managed to get here so fast?" They got here fast.

"Uh they were hiding in your garden" Miss Avocet said and embarrassment was easily recognised in her voice as I gave her the 'are you serious' look on my face and just walked away from the situation. I told Miss Avocet earlier that they could stay in the guest room and I also showed her where it was before that conversation so she already knew where to go but first I had to tell Derek that he couldn't sleep in the guest room for a few nights as it would be taken.

I walked inside and spotted all the children going upstairs and decided to put them all to bed. When I went back downstairs I saw Derek laying on the couch making it easy that he already knew that he can't be in the guest room.

"Hey, uh your guest room has all been taken as I'm assuming you already know that. They all know you, it's the students from when we were younger. Only 4 though, Miss Avocet loop got raided and she didn't bother saving the other children" I said and he just nodded. Moments after we had our casual conversations, I was getting a bit tired so I decided to go to bed.

I stood in front of my bedroom door and I could hear noises coming from inside it. I flung the door open only to be revealed that Caul and some girl was making out and having intercourse on my bed in my bedroom.

Their heads turn to me. "AHH!! WHAT- NOT ACCEPTABLE! GET OUT OF THIS ROOM RIGHT THIS MOMENT BEFORE I RIP BOTH OF YOUR HEADS OFF!" I shouted from the top of my lungs which was a bad idea because I just woke all the children up and I saw some of the neighbors house lights switching on since I probably woke them up as well.

Their facial expressions was priceless especially for the girl that was in there, she probably remembers me being really quiet and shy but at this point I was so angry, if even anyone comes into my bedroom without permission they would get punished but on my bed having intercourse is just to far.

The two of them hobbled out while getting some of the clothing on as I rolled my eyes nearly throwing up.

As they reached the bottom I turned around and saw all my children's head poking out of the door. "Miss, mind to keep your voice at a limit" Enoch stated in a mocking tone and I gave him the death glare. "I apologize, there was just something I just saw that will never be unseen or forgotten for that matter. I would like you all to get some sleep, you need energy for tomorrow" I said and all of them said their goodnight before going back to bed.

I didn't feel very tired after what I just witnessed and decided to go back downstairs and sit with Derek again.

"Ah, back again. I heard you yell upstairs. I was about to sleep and then was shook by your voice, also your face looks like you just saw a ghost" Derek said. "Yeah, I don't think I'm going to be sleeping on my bed anytime soon, I saw something very disturbing" I said chuckling a bit and moved on the sofa which was next to the one Derek was laying on.

"Hey have you ever considered taking the children to school? I mean like it would be good for them to get education. You should even go, you would look like a regular teenage if you lost some of the heavy clothing and it'll be a good way to keep an eye on your children while they're learning. Consider it Alma, they would need the education some day, let it be now and they'll have Jake and I to guide them along and you seem smart enough to know what would happen there" He said with amusement which actually quite surprised me.

"For you first question, No I have not considered or even thought about them going to school and yes it would be good for them to get education but they have been walking this planet for at least over 60 years. Also I don't think it's best for me to be attending a school." I said stubbornly, I never thought about them going to school ever and I don't think I ever want them to, for their own safety.

"Yes Alma I understand that they have been around for many years but they have been cooped up at that house in Wales and they haven't experienced the real world in learning. Give it a chance" Derek said once again in excitement, I have no idea why or what he was excited about, from what I have heard 'human' school is pretty boring but it shouldn't be as boring as the ymbryne academy. After giving it some thought I mumbled "fine" to him as he smiled. I turned away and decided to go to sleep and think about how I will ask the children in the morning.

Waking up, I did my daily morning things. It felt like only a short amount of time but breakfast was finally prepared and I had to wake up the children, they did their usual morning routines and came rushing down the staircase once again and Claire decided to sit on me which it made it pretty hard for me to eat but I didn't mind as much, I was just happy that she was happy.

I decided to nudge Claire a little bit so I could stand up. When I finally managed to get up I placed both of my hands firmly on the table and looked towards everyone. "So how would you guys like it if you attended school? It was Derek's idea" I confessed and the faces on my children lightened up, except for Jake. "School? No way, that is prison to me" Jake said. "Oh please! You could help us with everything!" Emma said which convinced Jake to do so. "Also, Derek and I will be going to. I need to be sure you guys will be fine so he and I will have to look quite young." I said tilted my head to Derek in regret.

After the children had their small conversations Caul busted in. "Um? What about me? I am going to. There's no way you're going to school without me. Remember the last time you went to school? I was sick that day and I walked to come pick you up and some person was talking to you, that is not how you deal with life sis" I rolled my eyes remembering the memory of that day and I could feel the pain my friend was in, Caul thought it was a guy but I was talking to my friends and Caul managed to push one of them to the ground. "Alright, just don't be around me a lot. Do you think you can do that? Or is that to much of a job" I said in a mocking tone. Moments later me and Caul we're arguing and I noticed since we we're yelling back and forward. everyone around the table was looking at us and I decided to give him the 'be quiet or else' look and sat back down.

"So Miss Peregrine when will be going to school?" Fiona questioned. "Not sure, when do you want to?" I replied. "We should go tomorrow!" Bronwyn said before Fiona or anyone else could. "Tomorrow? Isn't that to soon?" I asked, I wanted to make are the children were up for it first. "Yes" Enoch said as if he was actually interested in such a thing. "I'll go naked and watch, I can help you guys!" Millard said which wasn't very pleasant. "Millard, that's not a thing everyone wants to hear but okay then" I said followed with a giggle. "Alright then but you're going to have to get up extra early. 5:30 for that matter, always like being on time" and when I said that some of the children rolled their eyes and I could sense some regretting that, especially Jake.