~Chapter 33~

Notes: For the next few chapters, Miss Peregrine will be dressed differently (Clothing description will be added at the bottom) so try to imagine her wearing the clothing given to her as much as possible. For me, I can't really imagine her wearing the clothing provided but when I showed my friends she said to use it so. Btw this is like a part 2 from last chapter. NOT EDITED CAUSE IM LAZY C:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Third POV~

"Oh please! I would love to see what you all can do!" Maryann exclaimed after what Bronwyn had suggested. For a while, Miss P hesitated but decided to do it anyways since Maryann will probably keep asking now that Bronwyn had mentioned it. 

"We should probably go outside for this activity" And with that, all the children eagerly ushered themselves outside and stood in a line so they wouldn't have to fight over who gets to show their peculiarity next. 

"Miss Peregrine, why don't you, Derek and Caul go first" Enoch offered which they gladly did so. 

Derek was the first one to change into his shape shifting animal but instead of doing a bird,  he decided to change into his wolf side. Next up was Caul who was also a peregrine falcon, followed by Miss P. 

All the children observed them, they loved it when they got to watch Miss Peregrine shape shift so it was even more amazing to see three different types of shape shifting. "Look how tiny she is. It's so cute!" Claire said and went out of position to go over to Miss P and pick her up but Miss P stumbled back a bit.

"Please! I really want to hold you!" Claire pleaded and by now, Miss Peregrine was probably rolling her eyes but she gave in and let Claire hold her, which felt really awkward and uncomfortable. "My turn! I wanna hold her!" The rest of the children exclaimed as soon as Claire got her hands on Miss P. "No! I want to hold her more!" Claire screamed and held Miss Peregrine closer to her. "Ey! Learn how to share!" Enoch yelled and with that, they all ran towards Claire while Maryann and Franklin stood back a bit followed by Caul and Derek but in their animal form and they decided to watch. 

"Go away!" Hugh screamed at Millard only to get smacked back. "You wish" Millard sassed back. 

As everyone was arguing over Miss Peregrine, Bronwyn had stayed back and went over to where Derek and Caul was. Standing behind them, she grabbed Caul. "Haha! I have a bird now and you guys can do nothing about!" Bronwyn said, holding Caul in the air but decided to hold him properly and with that, everyone quietened down and faced Bronwyn. 

By now, half of the children was after Bronwyn who had Caul and the other half was after Claire who had Miss Peregrine. Caul, being well..Caul, he didn't mind the attention but it started to get annoying so he decided to screech which startled the children but it wasn't enough to stop them. 

Derek on the other hand was thoroughly enjoying everything that was happening, he found it amusing, that is until he felt someone crawl onto his back. Oh Jesus he thought to himself and looked back to see who was on him. Surprisingly, it was Fiona and she looked really tired from the running around that had been going on for like 5 minutes so he decided to ignore it. 

Miss Peregrine on the other hand, was boiling from the amount of embarrassment since Maryann and Franklin was just watching, even Jake was chasing Caul and herself. She probably should have thought about this before but she decided to turn back into her human form. 

"Enough!" Her voice sounded through the air and it was enough to freeze the children in their movement. 

After composing herself, she faced Maryann and Franklin.