~Chapter 10~

Note: BTW MISS PEREGRINES BED IS HUGE AND NOT A SMALL ONE IN CASE YOUR WONDERING FOR WHATS GONNA BE IN THIS CHAPTER (just keep reading and you'll  see what I mean)

~Miss Peregrines POV~

Caul! I yelled in my head, but before I know it, our connection had been cut off and all my strength sucked back into me, making me feel this massive pain.

I jolted it up with one of my arms over my head tugging onto my hair and I was breathing really heavily. It felt like millions of panic attacks just rushed over me as I tried to take in my surroundings.

When I looked around I noticed that I was in my bedroom How on earth did I get here? I felt my metal watch in my pocket and decided to check the time '12:30am' at this point I was panicking. Who reset the loop? Who gave my children dinner and lunch? I blame myself for this. Where are th- all of a sudden I felt movements around me and when I looked around, my children were sleeping on my bed but Millard, Jake and Horace were sleeping on the sofa that had been pushed beside my bed and Derek was laying on the ground.

I felt some relief flow over my body when I saw my children all safe and sound, but what were they doing in my room.

~Emma's POV~

I was sleeping between Miss Peregrine, Enoch and Olive, Miss Peregrine had the biggest bed ever but no one could get me away from her since I was literally clutching on to whatever was around me so they couldn't pull me away but also so I wouldn't float away, eventually they gave up.

Hours passed and all of us were sleeping, I was dreaming about the previous weeks and all the fun times we had with Miss Peregrine when all of a sudden I felt a hard movement and someone trying to get air.

I flung my eyelids open to see that Miss Peregrine had woken up and looked like she had just came back from swimming. That's when I saw something glowing red in the corner of my eye and it startled me, when I turned to look at the red glowing, it was only Derek's eyes, he was in his wolf form, only half of it though, my eyes widened Horace's Dream I tried not to gasp, that wolf in Horace's dream was Derek when he was in his full wolf form, his eyes glowing red. I snapped out of my thoughts when he saw me looking at him and before I shook Miss Peregrine he put his index finger to his lips, telling me to be quiet. I wasn't going to listen to him until I thought what it might do to Miss Peregrine, she would either get mad or scared, she never gets scared so she would most likely to get mad.

Miss Peregrine looked around, looking a bit confused confused and Derek closed his eyes again so he wouldn't be seen awake. I moved my head straight and the other children were awake but Derek had told them to be quiet as well but Claire said something.

Right in that moment, the bird knew we were all awake. Her eyes switched from soft to her hawk-like eyes. I heard her sigh but then she said "Alright, first of all, you all can stop acting, I know you're all awake and Derek, don't say you didn't tell them to be quiet because I know you did" she said turning to Derek with her murderous look and I feel extremely bad but he didn't deny it.

The bird was right, once again, even if she had just regained her conscious, she'll never stop being right, that was just one of million things she good at being.

Instead of denying it I sat up. "Miss Peregrine, we were scared and didn't want to leave you, we have been here all day since breakfast, we were petty stubborn to Derek and didn't go down for lunch or supper so we ate in here, he reset the loop so it's okay" I tried to calm her down, or at least try to stay on her good side before she goes nuts.

~Miss Peregrines POV~

I can sense Emma was trying to calm me down but I was way to far from calm but I decided that I'm not going to put this on my children so this time I decide to let their disobedience slide for coming into my room. I sighed and told Emma it's alright and that everyone should get back to their rooms but again they refused and I was feeling pretty exhausted even though I had been sleeping for the entire day. I wasn't in the mood for an argument to start up so I ignored the fact everyone disobeyed me. "Alright, but this one night and then you're all back into your beds by tomorrow" I stated as I was putting a blanket over Millard, Jake and Horace who looked extremely comfortable sleeping on the sofa, that's when I noticed Derek was still on the ground. I told the children to move over a bit and I moved along with them and faced Derek "Derek you look highly uncomfortable there, come" I said while patting on a spot next to me, he looked confused for a second but decided to join us. Little Claire decided to climb and sleep on top of me and we had to bend our legs since the rest of my children were trying to join in. Fiona, Hugh, Bronwyn and the twins were hugging each of our legs.

I curled up into a little ball and decided to face Derek since Claire somehow managed to slip between me and Emma, Emma and Claire were facing each other while Enoch and Olive were both turned to the walls direction and I had to be careful not to touch Claire's second mouth. I felt Derek put his arm around me, I was about to reject but I started to feel protected and before I shut my eyes I told Derek not to touch the back of Claire's head, he was obviously confused, but I decided to go to sleep.