~Chapter 32~

Note:  SORRY FOR THE HELLA LONG WAIT BTW, I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO WRITE WITHOUT MAKING MYSELF CRINGE ALSO THIS IS GOING TO BE BORING, NEXT CHAPTER WILL HOPEFULLY BE BETTER!!!!!!!!! ALSO CHAPTER 33 SHOULD BE UP IN LIKE 2 HOURS IF MY MIND CAN PROCESS. (Btw this chapter and probably next chapter will be extremely boring)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Third POV~

"So?" Miss Peregrine asked as Derek walked in. "Uh yes. These are for you and will be your best friend tomorrow" Derek said, handing the bag full of objects and the bouquet of flowers. "N-" Miss Peregrine was about to say but was cut off. "Okay great!" Derek interrupted, avoiding what she was about to say. 

A few moments past and Jake managed to choke up a few words. "How did you even get that car?" Jake questioned, still in shock. "Ah what a great question Jake, how did you get all on of this stuff when your credit card thingy was here the entire time" Miss Peregrine asked, trying to show her serious face as much as possible for she didn't exactly know if it was called a credit card or not. 

"Well obviously I bought the car from where everyone gets their car which is at a vehicle shop and here's how I bought it" Derek answered, showing a few notes in his hand, also handing it to Miss P and straight away she knew something. "Are you telling me that you stole my money." Miss Peregrine stated, it wasn't a question, she already knew the answer of course. 

"Mhm" Derek responded, he knew better than to lie so instead of denying it like he would usually do so, he decided to admit it because he knew if he were to lie to her, he would meet his death sentence. Hardly anyone lied to Miss P.

"But that car cost like 3.4 million dollars! How can you even have that much?" Jake exclaimed, overwhelmed but before Miss P could answer, not that she was going to, someone interrupted.  "Holy mother of cupcake god!" Emma randomly blurted out. "Did you just say 'Mother of Cupcake gods?" Enoch tried asking due to his laughter. "No more questions children" Miss Peregrine waved her hand dismissively as the children trudged their way into the living room and they waited for a knock to be expected.

"You cannot just do that" Miss Peregrine hissed, keeping her voice down so it was only audible for Derek. "I just did that" Derek mocked in one of his sassy voices. "The last time I checked you had more mon-" Miss Peregrine was about to say but stopped in her sentence after noticing what she was saying. "Well looky here, you looked at how much money I had and I stole yours, seems pretty equal" And a plastic chubby smile was making their way onto his face. "Ugh" Miss Peregrine muttered and walked over to finish off the rest of the preparation for dinner.

Around 20 minutes later the time was now currently  5:30 and an expected knock was audible. 

All of the children was brought to their feet as Jake walked over to the door but slightly frowned when he saw his father's car now parked outside beside Derek's new car. "Grandpa and dad is here" Jake exclaimed and he put his hand on the knob, flinging the door open. 

Instantly, Franklin and Abe were hit by a heat wave of food. "Miss Peregrine!" At this moment Abe couldn't see Miss Peregrine but he knew she was here as his voice sounded throughout the house until it reached Miss Peregrine's figure. "Abe?" Miss Peregrine mumbled, making her way into the entrance. 

"Miss Peregrine!" Abe exclaimed, pushing Jake aside and moved to hug his dear head mistress, the person he had been longing to see. Of course he acknowledged everyone else but right now he needed to see his headmistress, it had been over 50 years or so.  

"Woah what's that smell" Franklin dreamily said, opening his eyes and came to shock for about 14 pairs of eyes were on him "And so many people" His eyes darted towards his wife. "I know right! It's amazing how Miss Peregrine can make all of this food. She even does it 3 times a day" Maryann answered, whispering at the end of her sentence so that Franklyn can only hear and his eyes grew wider. "Damn" He mumbled.