Wait, so what you're telling me is that HE'S my mate?!?!?!

Chapter one:

"Stella, cmon were gonna be late!" Jessie yelled. Jessie was my best friend and has been since like, diapers, seriously.

Jessie was talking about school that I was going to make them late for, which I so wasn't! Well I probably was. I woke up late and was still straightening my hair with 10 minutes till school starts. Oh well. It was my fault. I stayed up late last night because I took a late night run. I don't really sleep very well. My Dad says its because I'm too energetic. The funny part is, he's probably right.

My Dad is the beta of the my pack. Yeaaaaah, we're werewolves. Not like the ones in those stupid twilight zone movies or whatever, we're the real deal. My Mom and Dad have been together since they were 22 and 17. My dad is 5 years older than my mom. I'm sure you've heard of Mates. Yeah we have them. It's supposed to be like love at first sight, but more legit. I want a mate. I want a mate because I want someone to love me more than they love anything else. I want a mate so I can do whatever they want to make them happy. We're supposed to know our mate when the Moon is at it's fullest. The next full moon is in two days. I was anxious because maybe I would finally find mine. I'm 16 (almost 17!) and mate-less.

Jessie found he mate when she was 15. They didn't know they were mates until full moon. They were neighbors forever, but never went out to mate yet. It's really your decision on when to find you're mate. Our pack was very flexible. We didn't follow strict rules or anything. I mean we had laws, but no prophosy or anything like that.

"I'm coming!" I yelled. I just finish my hair and I grabbed my back pack. I was hoping down the hall to the stairs while trying to put my shoes on. I knocked on Brennen door and yelled for him to hurry his ass up. Brennan was Alpha Mike's son. We were pretty much brothers considering we grew up in the same house. The people high in politics in the pack all staying in a huge house. Our parents thought we would be mates but, we weren't. It was disappointing because I didn't have a mate, but not because I didn't want to mate with Brennen, like I said before, he's like a brother!

He came out of his room looking like his normal self. Dressed in loose jeans, and a band tee shirt. This time his shirt was greenday. His hair was short but not like a buzzcut. long enough to style it up.

"geez, you're late!" He said while smirking.

"God, did you brush your teeth at all?" He laughed while walking to his bathroom but not before exhaling in my face. I slapped his back causing him to scrunch up for a second. I laughed and went downstairs to the smell of food. Jessie was still there but she wasn't telling us to hurry up anymore because we were already going to be late.

I walked into the kitchen and found Janice, Brennen's Mom, and our Luna. She just wanted to be called Janice though. Janice was like an Aunt to me.

"Good morning, Stella, late I see?" She asked while sipping on coffee. She wasn't the one to yell at us, she was chill.

I grabbed a cup of coffee to wake me up considering I had about 3 hours of sleep.

"We'll be more late if Brennen does hurry his ass up!" I joked. Janice just laughed.

"Finally Brennen came down looking better. Hair brushed, face cleaned, and hopefully teeth brushed. Me, Jessie, and Brennen headed to the door.

We all got into Brennen's car and took our time driving to school. None of us REALLY wanted to get there on time, and I mean we're already late, right?

Although, as slow as Brennen drove, we got there eventually. It was raining today so we ran to the school.

Brennen lead the way into the main office to sign ourselves in. Mrs. Jain, the secretary, gave us disaproving looks. What does she want?

Me and jessie just looked at each other than coughed a laugh. Brennen gave us an amused look.

We walked to our lockers an into...2nd period. Wow we were really late. Lucky for us, we all had second period science together so we went to the same class.

Mr. Merman was in the middle of a lesson when we walked in. We just ran in avoiding looks and sat next to each other in the back.

School went by slowly, like always, but when it finally ended, I couldn't find Jessie. I looked at my phone and saw a text from her that she was getting a ride from Ethan, her mate.

I walked to Brennen's locker to find him flirting with a girl. He saw me and gave me a pleading look. I just nodded while laughing and walked around the school. I was trying to put a dollar in the vending machine so I could get mike and Ikes, but the machine wouldn't take my dollar. Grrrr! I was hungry! I was in the middle of looking around in my purse for another dollar when Brennen tapped on my shoulder handing me a dollar.

"Thanks!" I squeeled.

"Where's Jess?" Brennen asked, although he probably already knew.

"Where else?" I said while bending down and getting my candy. He laughed and started walking towards the door.

"WAIT!" I yelled running after him. He turned around started laughing a bit.

"Shut up." I joked while pushing him a little bit. He barley moved though. Brennen reached out towards my mike and ikes. I tried to pull them away but he beat me to it.

"HEY!"

"What? I payed for it, didn't I" He asked while sticking the box into his mouth.

"Eww. Just finish it." He shrugged and finished them like I said. When we got to the car we were beating on who would win in a race. We decided when we got home we would race.

Oh its on.

---------------------------------

Hey! I've really got into Werewolf stories lately so I wanted to write one myself. It may be a bit boring at first, but I PROMISE it will get better. Tell me what ya think! VOTE AND COMMENT!!

Katie