Unlikely Savior- Chapter 7

A/N:

Hey guys! So, I'm here with the next chapter like I promised you! I was going to make these two chapters just one but then I thought it'd be too long. But, I didn't want for you guys to wait for so long for the next chapter because I'm not going to writing until I think about Wednesday. So, here's chapter seven of Unlikely Savior!

~~~~

*Phil's POV*

I had no idea what to expect going into this. My legs shook as we inched towards the door that held about one hundred people crowded behind it. The trashy party music was already deafening me as I felt it vibrate through every inch of my body.

Dan was just about to knock as a person opened up the door before he laid his hand on it and vomited to the side of the two of us. I looked in disgust at the substance at my side as Dan chuckled and nudged my shoulder.

I looked at Dan with horror and he smirked and shook his head, giving me a quick shove. I took in a deep breath and shook away my before taking a step into the house, Dan by my side.

The two of us walked a bit into the crowded home, several bodies grinding against us. The smell of sweat and alcohol filled my nostrils as I looked over everybody. My eyes scanned every person before my eyes laid onto Emma, Chris, and PJ. Emma somehow seemed to notice my stare as her eyes connected with mine. I quickly tried to hide my face but it was too late.

I realized Emma was heading straight towards me with Chris and PJ fumbling behind her. Right when she reached me the corny thing that happened in movies where the music stopped happened. Everybody turned his or her eyes towards Emma and I, as I looked down at her in sheer terror.

“What the fuck are you doing here, Lester?” she glared up at me, placing her hands on her hips. She may have been tiny compared to me but she seemed gigantic when she spoke. I had to admit, she terrified me, she was worse than Dan.

“I-I,” I tried to find the words but nothing came out. I felt my hands begin to sweat and my face turn dark red as I glanced at everyone, their eyes glued onto me. It was completely silent, only my slight hyperventilating could be heard.

“Who gave a loser like you,” she poked my chest, “the fucking right to come here?” I was just about to break down before Dan stepped in front of me with his arms crossed and his eyes cold. “I did,” he huffed down at Emma, “I invited him here, as my guest.”

I stepped back a bit as Emma loosened her up a bit and rolled her eyes. “But why, Dan?” she questioned, “He’s a freak, he doesn’t belong here.” Dan looked like he was just about to slap her but he clenched his jaw and took in a breath.

“Phil is a good guy. I’ve been getting tutoring sessions from him for the past month or so and we managed to hang out quite a bit,” Dan began to rant, “None of you bastards give the poor guy a chance, you all just assume he’s some loner. And why, because of his clothing? Or because he’s more quiet than the rest of us? That’s pathetic. I’m sure none of you actually even know his name.”

Emma stared speechless up at Dan as he stared back at her, face flustered. “Now Emma,” he uncrossed his arms and gave a sarcastic smile, “Will be so kind as to piss off and actually let people get the chance to get to know Phil here?” Emma scoffed and rolled her eyes before pushing past Chris and PJ as they turned and followed her to the other side of the room.

The music started off once again as Dan turned towards me, his face still a bit red. “Thanks,” I shouted through the music, leaning a bit closer to his ear so he could hear me. He smiled and nodded, “No problem! Now go introduce yourself and stuff. I’ll find you later on!”