Unlikely Savior- Chapter 2

A/N: 

Hey guys! So, I'm sort of getting out of my semi-hiatus as you can see I'm starting to get back onto my normal updating schedule. But, I still won't be updating every day like I normally do until around the 26th. Anyways, here's chapter two of Unlikely Savior!

~~~~

*Phil's POV* 

“What am I going to do‽” I practically yelled through the phone as I laid on my bed. How was I going to deal with tutoring Dan Howell, the ass holes that’s been tormenting for almost two whole years now? “I don’t know, mate,” Christian, my only friend that just happened to not go to my school, replied frantically.

I groaned and shut my eyes, “Look, I’ve got go. Call you tomorrow,” I sighed before hanging up the phone. Honestly, what was I going to do?

I was the nerd of the school, the only open bisexual nerd as a matter of fact. Kids in the school labeled themselves as straight and refused to think otherwise. The fact that I was bisexual and a nerd as well only gave more of a reason for that prick to harass me.

He was obviously a homophobic and him being one of the most popular guys throughout the school didn’t make it any better. He somehow found me almost every day, no matter how hard I tried to hide, and either taunted me or beat me up.

If I weren’t such a loser, he’d probably never even take a glance at me and just consider me like all of the others that walked the halls obeying his every command. But, it wasn’t like it was my choice to be like this, my parents pretty much forced it on me.

Ever since I was six, I was expected to get As in every subject or else I’d receive ‘consequences’. Eventually, studying became a routine of mine, studying everyday just to get a good mark on every test.

Studying took up so much of my time I stopped caring how I dressed, always wearing some kind of hand-me-down graphic t-shirt and black skinny jeans. I became a full on geek, but if it meant my parents were satisfied, then I didn’t care.

At least my parents were supportive when I came out as bi to the two of them. All they said was, “We don’t care what you are son, as long as it doesn’t distract you from school,” and that was it.

I often become sick of this kind of lifestyle. I can’t even call it a lifestyle because I have no life due to all the studying. It took away any social life that I had, causing me to become socially inept. Studying took away my entire life.

For once, my good grades were a disadvantage to me. I was stuck teaching the homophobic asshole named Dan Howell. Slowly, as I continued to think about how I was going to handle Dan, I began to become weak. Eventually, I fell asleep, only to expect a new day of torture.

~~

*Dan’s POV*

The bell rang, signaling for dismissal, and I remained in my seat waiting until everybody left the room. As soon as the last person exited I glanced to see Phil still in his seat, gathering his books. I took in a deep breath and shut my eyes before rushing up to his desk.

“Hey,” I almost whispered, still causing Phil to almost fall out of his seat. I shook my head and laughed at his stupidity before he glared up at me. “W-What?” he stuttered out, his nervousness leaking through his voice.

“I was thinking we could head over to my place for a tutoring session,” I smirked at Phil as he stuffed his books into his bag. My parents weren’t home, not like they ever were, so it’d be the perfect chance for Phil to come over without them coming home and thinking I’d become one for guys.

“Alright, I need to ask my parents first, though,” Phil almost inaudibly spoke as I bit my tongue to repress any laughter. “Little Philly still needs his parents permission?” I began to laugh obnoxiously, “That’s so cute.” Phil looked down a bit and shook his head before getting up and slinging his bag over his shoulder. “Meet me outside in ten,” he muttered before pushing past me and dashing out the door before I could even catch up to him.

After a few seconds I rushed out the room as well to be greeted by Chris, PJ, and Emma, like usual. “Hey guys, can’t hang today,” I sighed, “I’ve been forced to get tutoring from the geek.” The three of them all widened their eyes in shock; Chris even exaggeratingly clasped his hand over his mouth.

“No way,” PJ almost shouted causing a few students to glance at us from their lockers. “Quiet down, will you,” I whispered, “I don’t need everybody finding out, alright.” PJ nodded before I smiled at the three and turned before walking off. “I’ll call you guys later,” I called over my shoulder before exiting the school.

I looked around for a minute before my eyes spotted Phil standing in the corner of the school ground. I pulled the hood from my jumper over my head and walked in front of him so he’d notice it was me. “Hurry up, I don’t want people seeing us together,” I glanced around the two of us to make sure nobody was following us.

Phil quickly tried to keep up with my pace as I stormed further and further away from the school, eventually stopping in front of my house, the biggest home on the block. Phil looked up at the giant structure in amazement before looking back at me. “Oh don’t make a fuss of it,” I walked towards the entry of the house and unlocked the door, “My parents have money, so what?” Phil shrugged and quickly entered the house.

Phil flung his bag to the spot where I normally flung it and I looked at him with disapproval. I kicked his back to the side before flinging my bag in the spot his used to be. He sighed as I walked over to the kitchen and opened the fridge, pulling out two bottles of soda and some crisps.

Right when I entered back into the lounge I spotted Phil with two video games in his hand. “Never did I think Dan Howell, the most popular guy in school, was a video-game nerd,” Phil eyed the giant stack of video games piled up next to the TV. “You’ve got a problem with that?” I glared at him and immediately his shook his head frantically and placed down the two video games in his hands.

“Now onto the studying, shall we?” I got the books from my bag and sat on my couch, Phil flopping himself next to me as well, sending an odd feeling through my side. I opened the book and looked at Phil. “Where do we start,” I groaned as I flipped mindlessly through the pages of a book, expecting a long afternoon ahead.

~~~~

So, I hoped you guys like chapter two of Unlikely Savior! Make sure to leave your feedback and such and thanks for reading!