Chapter 69

As the response is getting low.. i have decided to end this story..

SO FEW MORE CHAPTERS TO GO..

I will try to end this story in 3 or 4 chapters. Not just bcoz of response but bcoz of my own busy schedule.

Lets hope for the best..

I am also working on another story..
After completing this one i will post that.

Precap..
Navya went away.. everyone supported her except naina and manik. Nandini was found unconcious in her room..

Nandini's room

Manik ran towards her and picked her up. Raj called the doc while others were still shocked.

The doc arrived and checked her.

D:" she is fine. Its just weakness and stress. Take care. I have given the tranqulizer. So that she can have a peaceful sleep. She will be fine." Doctor said while manik was sitting with her on bed holding her hand.

Soon  the doc left.

Ni:" I think we all should leave let her take rest." Niyonika said and everyone nodded.

Ni:" manik.. lets go.." niyonika asked manik when she found no movement in him.

M:" mom you go i will be here."manik said and niyonika was about to say something when raj stopped her holding her hand and nodding his head in no.

The all moved out.

Inside tho room

Manik was holding nandini hand and looking at her face.

M:"i dont know that either i should be angry or happy. Should i be happy that u are such a great friend or should i be angry that you so irresponsible that you didnt took much care of yours. " manik talked with her sleeping figure.

He kissed her forehead.
M:" I just want you to be fine. Call me selfish but i just cant see u like this. Abhi toh bed se uthi thi tum aur phir per lait gye. Kahen is bed se pyaar toh nhi ho gya na tumhe."manik said and then laughed on his own not so funny joke.

Outside the room

Mu:" i hope she would be fine. Its all our mistake knowing her condition we should have kept our mouth shut. " mukti said holding her head.

Sa:" pata nhi yeh sab kab theek ho ga." Sanaya said looking no where.

Everyone was sitting and waiting for nandini to open her eyes.
Meanwhile jeena  came down and silently went towards nandini's room.
She opened the door with great difficulty which gained manik's attention.

Manik looked at her while she gave her innocent smile to manik and moves towards bed. She stopped and tried to climb on bed. Manik kept watching her until she was successful in climbing. She moved towards nandini face and kissed her face many times.

J:" getth welll shoon.. ( get well soon ) " she said while manik smiled wholeheartedly. Nandini moved  in her sleep gaining both of their attention. Both looked at her and she opened her eyes with great difficulty only to close them again as the light hit her eyes sharply. Manik immediatly kept his palm on her eyes and when she again tried to open her eyes manik hand was stopping the light hit her. Nandini opened her eyes with a small smile on her face. Jena kissed nandini cheek once more and moved out to tell everyone that nandini is fine now.

Soon everyone was inside the room. Everyone asked about her health and then moved out to let her take rest. This time nandini forcefully send manik outside too.