Chapter 32

hey everyone..

how are u?? hope everyone is enjoying the story...

Stay calm keep smiling..

******   ***** **** ****

Nandini left manik's cabin while manik was resting his head on the back of chair with closed eyes.. after 1 minute manik opened his one eye. after conforming no one was there he opened both his eyes and smiled to his fullest. a smile which reached his eyes making them shine like a star BRIGHT STAR..

Manik's pov        

I came back in my cabin after a two consecutive meeting. when I put my head on the chair's back I realize I am not only having headache but I was restless. Restless because I was not able to look at my girl. then an idea came in my mind. why should I miss how  my girl looks today so I ON my laptop and attach it with cctv. I mentally patted my back and start staring at my girl. and trust me this is the best feeling a person could ever have. I stared her for a long time but continuously staring at laptop's screen increase my pain so I shut the laptop and pick the receiver dialed nandini's cabin no. as soon as she received the phone I said

M:" Nandini in my cabin right now with pain killer" I asked Nandini and I saw her entering in my cabin but closed my eyes before she notice.

N:" Sir.." Nandini called my name to gain my attention but I felt like my pain is soothing. I felt relax just with her melodious voice. I don't know what magic she has in her voic e. I opened my eyes and they were shining. I said excitedly

M:" thanks Nandini the pain killer is here" I said excitedly I know she thought i am happy because I got tablet but no.. I was happy because I got my pain killer. I said the sentence in such a way so that she wont understand the hidden meaning of my sentence and I was succeeded. but the reason for the shine in my eyes was not same. My eyes were shinning because I saw her worried for me. I know I don't like her being upset or worried but still for the first time a saw any emotion of her for me not the blank look she always gives to me. then she putted the pain killer in my hand and pass me water and I gulped the tablet but a sudden urge to be touched by her arouse inside me and I was not able to neglect it as again my heart start burning as her touch removed from my body. her touch is just like heaven. then suddenly I don't know what got into me as I said.

M:" Ohh mom... where are u I just need your head massage or else my head will burst any moment." I said dramatically though I tried my level best to sound genuine but still I know if someone else would be on her place would have caught me red handed but my innocent girl she don't know any thing about these tricks, planning plotting. such a naive soul she is. im sure she would not have hurt even a single person on earth. and about my mom massaging my head so its not possible until my dad is here because if I ever kept my head in moms lap he instantly comes there leaving whatever work he is doing at that moment. I know my dad is really possessive about mom and I also know the reason. the reason is his past and I can completely understand so I never question my dad about this or fought with him. my trance was broken by the melodious voice of my girl.

N:" sir is it paining a lot." she asked innocently while I nodded my head. I don't ever wanted to lie in front of my girl and right now also I did not lie because thinking again cause a headache. so I just nodded my head. But after sometime I felt a soft rose like touch on my forehead and I  instantly recognize her touch and opened my eyes with a jerk and looked at her she was engrossed in my head massage. I was lost in her soft touch but after a long lost time something clicked in my mind so I hold her hands and removed them from my head she looked confused. I know I was facing my back towards her but I was able to see her on the glass of my table. I turned my chair facing her and asked her.

M:" plzzz shoulder also...." I asked her and she start massaging my shoulders. after sometime the urge of holding her and to be closed to her increased so I put my head on her stomach and my hands around her waist and acted as if im in deep sleep. she looked baffled with my sudden act but composed her self. she called me few times but I did not answered. so she cupped my face in her small palm and tried to put my head on chairs back but as I loosed my whole body to look like sleeping. so my head became a little more heavy for her. she bend a little to put her force but I my head slipped in-between her hands and felled on her chest. now this was something I was not expecting neither I do it intentionally. I felt her uncomfortable with my head on her chest.. obviously manik any girl will feel it. but what can I do If I woke up now than it will be embarrassing and what will she think about me that im an opportunist. and if I acted to woke up now than we both will be more embarrass and the distance between us will be increased more. so when she bend to take my head in her hands my mind start working instantly and I snuggled more into her and kept my head on her shoulder. firstly I was smelling her hairs but due to her slight movement her hairs removed a little giving view of her neck. off course I was not able to see but I smell her. her skin smells divine. seriously she is pure beauty. I was lost in her smell when suddenly I felt her lips on my forehead and that was really a very beautiful moment of my life. though the contact between her lips and my skin was less than a minute still I can die for this singly moment I felt my body burning with desires I was never this much passionate about anything or anyone but Nandini. may be I got it in heredity.

like father like son.

I was lost in my thoughts when I felt like...... urrgg frustrated as I did not felt Nandini touch on my body. my head was resting on the back of chair and I heard the sound of door closing this means Nandini left the room after 1 minute I open my eyes but I was not able to control I my smile and I even felt a little heat rushing to my cheeks.. OH GOD WHAT IS THIS GIRL DOING TO ME..

and once again I was lost in thoughts of my hearts queen when I remember that I have to go to the event with my Nandini .

I KNOW ITS JUST 1297 WORDS BUT GUYS I HAVE MY RESULT TOMMARROW EARLY MORNING. LIKE REALLY EARLY MORNING AND I DONT KNOWS WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN.

PLZZ GUYS PRAY FOR ME AS THERE ARE MANY DREAMS RELATED TO THIS RESULT.

I HOPE U GUYS UNGERSTAND MY FEELINGS..

END OF CHAPTER

LOVE U ALL

ANNI