Chapter 35

Hey everyone..
How are u.?? Hope u all are fine.
Well i know im pretty late per kya karon im righting two stories along with i have participated in a writting contest challenge and parhai toh kahei gye hi nhi na.. so little busy but trust me need a little time for
Dil lagi as its about to complete and then will be back with complete focus on Intense Love .
Till then..
Stay calm keep smiling..

*** ***           *** ***           *** ***
Ab:" Mukti hi meri candy hai." Abhi said and it was like a bomb on the people standing over there.. off course fab 4 & khushi.

Fab4 & khushi:"Whhhaaatttt.??" They literally shouted their lungs out.

Ab:" guys plzz.. itne time baad woh mujhe mili hai aur us ki awaz sunne se pehle hi u people are trying to make me deaf." Abhi also raised his voice to depress their..

Ar:" magar abhi candy..." before he complete his sentence there was an announcement made by the host.

Host:" holla people.. before u all start with the dinner i think we should end the award ceremony so that the contestant can eat without any tension." The host completed and all the people giggled. Fab 5 & khushi also moved towards the stage where  mukti was standing lost in her thoughts as if suddenly the result matter nothing to her. Nandini stood beside her and hold her hand tightly encouraging her mean while fab 5 stand behind them. Mean while the host called the judge who gave a little speech on sportsmanship and accepting the results open heartedly.

Judge:" so the winner is.........
.............. MISS MUKTI MURTHY." One of the judge announced and the whole place echoed with clapps. Nandini was jumping on her as if she got the award and shouting in happiness. Abhi was standing behind them with a never ending proud smile on his lips. Fab 4 was also happy and khushi was smiling as she found mukti to be a good person. Where as mukti was standing there numb lost in her own thoughts as if nothing happened. Nandini looked at her being confused and poked her shoulder but no response then she wave her hand infront of her eyes but she was not even blinkimg her eyes. Getting no response from mukti nandini made a sad pout and shake mukti to bring hef out of her thoughts. Mukti comes out of her thoughts and looked at nandini shook her head in disbelieve and then said.

N:" Mukti u won the competition. They are calling u on stage." Nandini said rolling her eyes while mukti looked at her astonishedly then start moving towards the stage. Before she took her third step nandini hold her hand from back turn her anf hugged her tightly

N:" me and mom are proud of u." Nandini whispered in her ear while mukti smiled and after pulling away she moved towards the stage and recieve award. The host ask her to say few words so mukti hold the mike in her hand a said.

Mu:" This is for all those people who loved me and believed in me. Kehte hain k har kamyaab mard k peeche aik aurat ka hath hota hai. Magar kabhi kisi ne bataya nhi k har kamyab aurat k peeche kis ka hath hota hai. Mujhe lagta hai k mard ki kamyabi kisi aik insaan ki wajah se ho sakti hai magar kisi aurat ki kamyabi k peeche sirf aik insaan ka hath kabhi nhi ho sakta. Aik aurat ki kamyaabi us k ghar walon ki wajah se hoti hai. Mei apni yeh kamyaabi apni mom ko dedicate krna chahon gi. Apni behen ko dedicate krna chahon gi. Thank u so much dear for what all u did for me. It means alot to me.
Thank u everyone present here to appreciate my work.
Thank u so much." Mukti said all this and came down staires. Nandini hugged her tightly and congratulate her many times.

After the ceremony everyone moved towards the food area. Where as abhi took mukti to an isolated place and hugged her tightly. Mukti after thinking alot put her hand losely on his waist.
Both were hugging eachother. After what seems like eternity abhi broke the hug and cupped her face.