chapter 6

Hey everyone👋👋 im back...😇😇
Love the response .. Seriously i got lovely readers 😍😍
A lots of hugs and kisses💋 to all my readers love all from the bottom of my heart.💖
Here u go...!!!
Keep calm stay happy...😊

*************★************ ***********★************
C:" sstttooooppp iiitttttt ggguuuyyysss" cabir shouted on the top of his voice and all the boys were shock with cabir's out burst as no one was expecting such reaction from cabir because he was always the calm one so everyone was giving him 'what' look. To which he replied
C:" whattt..!! Aise look kya de rhi ho .. Sab apni thoughts mei busy ho arre mere bare mein bhi socho na .. Mujh se kon baat kare ga.. Aur agar baat nhi krni toh mujhe bhi kuch batao jis k bare mei bhi sochne lagon aur apna time pas kr sakon." Cabir said with a dejected tone.
And everyone gave him a confuse look and then after understanding his meaning all of them looked at each other and then back to cabir and smirked. Cabir became confused with their reaction and before he can understand the reason of their smirk he was sandwich between them. All of them hugged him as they also feel bad for their ignorance towards cabir. And then after the soulfull hug they all played like kids running ,hitting and making fun of eachother.. And then they all retired to their homes .
...
Malhotra industries
8:45 AM
Nandini enters in malhotra industries and ask the reception about her entry while reception gave her an angry look because she remember how she made fool of him and nandini gave her cheekily smile and made her way to manik's floor. As manik dislikes to work in a place which sometimes looks like a fish market. So basically his cabin was located on the top most floor of the building where only manik,his mom and dad,Fab 4 allowed to visit along with his PA. As nandini was manik's PA so her cabin was also located on the same floor. She went there and settled her things on the desk. Then moved towards canteen and made coffee for manik and also arranged his desk and was ready with his schedule. She was pretty fast in everything as her all the tasks were completed by 9:00. At sharp 9:00 manik reached malhotra industries.

Manik's pov
I entered in malhotra industries at sharp 9:00. And moved towards my floor.

( manik's attire ignoring the cell fone)I was greeted by nandini my PA

I was greeted by nandini my PA. She was looking extremly beautiful in her informals yet formal dress.

 She was looking extremly beautiful in her informals yet formal dress

(Nandini's attire)
I was thinking why she wear such clothes .. I mean i know every girl has her own choice to wear what ever she wants but still she comes to office and wear informals.. A girl like nandini must have some good logic behind this. So i marked that i will ask her about her dress..
While i was thinking all this i was greeted by a beautiful voice and then i realise this girl is non other then nandini murthy my PA.
N:" Good morning sir.." She exclaimed with a formal smile.
M:" Good morning Ms murthy..!!" I also wished her but with a smile . but there was a diffrence in both of ours smile.. That was her smile was formal and my smile was true and genuine. But chuck it she is my PA not my girl friend that she will smile for me. She must only smile for her boy friend.. Wait do she have a boy friend if yes then.... "Oh God manik kya ho gya hai tujhe .. Kya soch rha hai.. Us ka boy friend ho ya na ho us sy kya fark parhta hai.." I thought and entered in my room . and what i saw make me astonished as my desk was clean and everything was arranged. Its not that my ex-PA was not good or capable. Its just that how she know about every damn place where my things are placed.. Did she know it already or some one told her . i was still in the shock when someone knocks my door. And i exactly know who is it.?? So i allow her to entered inside. She entered with the coffee in her one hand and a diary in the other hand..
End of pov
N:"may i come in sir..!!" Nandini asked after knocking and peeping in manik's cabin's door.
M:" come in " manik allowed her.
N:" sir ur coffee " nandini said while placing it over the table.
M:" thanks.." Manik said while taking a sip and again he was astonished .. How she know what kind of coffee he likes?? Manik thought and look at her .
N:" sir should i proceed with ur today's schedule" nandini asked him while he nodded still looking at her
N:" sir today u have a meeting with Mr Singhaniya at 2:00 PM and also u are invited on lunch with him. And a meeting with Mr bhalla at 4:30 PM. And also...." Nandini was saying all this looking at the dairy in her hand and before she can continue further she felt someone's present behid her. Her body stiffens. Suddenly she felt someone's breath on her neck
Maniks pov
I was sitting on my chair when she started my schedule constantly looking at the dairy. I dont know what got into me but i left my chair and start walking towards her. She was so ingrossed in telling my schedule that she didnt noticed me . i stood behind her and leaned a little closer while such that my breath fan her neck. At that moment i felt like her body stiffen. There was no movement in her body. I moved my hand from her shoulder to her hand and hold the in such a way that she was holding the dairy and i was holding her hand. I felt a sudden movement in her body as well as mine. Our skins in contact feels so right. I dont know what she felt but i just wish that this moment stops here and we both just stay in eachother arms. She was so fragile and soft just like a small baby. I thought if i will apply alittle pressure on her she will break. So i hold her lightly. And huskily said in her ear.
End of pov
M:"nandini"manik said huskily.
N:"hhmmmm!!" Nandini just hmmed lost in his touch.
M:"nandini ..!! Tm kuch zaida he fast ja rhi ho . i mean k tum ahista ahista (slowly slowly) batao na mera schedule." Manik said lieing for his deeds..
N:" toh yeh baat app wahan se bhi bata sakte thy" nandini said consiously coming out from his land.
M:" actually tum itni engrossed thi mera schedule parhne mei, mera dil nhi kiya tumhe rokne ka." Manik said huskily in her ear.
N:" sir ab toh bol diya na app ne ab toh jaye." Nandini said almost whisper.
M:" woh kya hai na k mujhe yahan se dekhne mei asani ho rhi hai." Manik said to tease her.
N:" sir mein ik kaam krti hon her meeting se half an hour pehle app ko inform kr don gi toh app ko bhule ga nhi." Nandini said in an irritated tone while manik feel like ahe is un comfortable and was about to move back when he heard someone's voice. And the both stoped at there place without any movement even not a blink of eye. Manik has a terrified face as if he is caughted red handed during commeting a crime while nandini was embaressed because someone has scene her in such a compromising condinition. And the voice behind was authorative .
V:" yeh kya ho rha hai..???" The voice asked in an angry as well as authorative tone..

*******★********* *******★******* ********★*****
Hope u like the update..
There is new story started by @alynakhan345 named as "manan ff imperfect yet perfect". Guys it has a really good concept give it a try and im sure u guys gonna like it..
End of chapter
Love u all
Anni😉😉