Chapter 59

So here it is.

         ..........  3409 words  .........

Malhotra Mansion
Nandini Room
5:45 AM

The sun rays peeked inside through window and hit manik 's eyes.
Manik got irritated with the light and cursed it under his breath. He was annoyed to an extend that he lift his hand to close the curtain but it was way far then his reach. He opened his eyes with frowns on his forehead, his nose scrunched , eyes little opened and lips making a bad face.

But the next moment his frowns were removed, his nose normal and his eyes wide open with a shine and his lips stretched in a beautiful smile...
And the one and only reason was nandini. As nandini lips touch maniks neck and she rubbed it there a little this make manik smile from his heart. He looked at nandini face. She was like a ocean calm from outside but always disturbed  from outside. He remembered last days moments. He was laughing on the jokes but he was happy his heart was happy when ever he found nandini laughing. He even found her jealousy cute as she was jealous from a little girl.

M:" Nandini.. how much i have wished and dream to wake up like this every morning. To look at ur face every  moring the first thing. How much i wished to live in ur arms till eternity. Soon.. very soon this is gonna happen nandini. I will propose u and then get married to u and my every morning  will be this beautiful. With u in my arms. With i will call u mine and u will call my as urs. I just cant wait for the day to be called  urs nandini. I just dont know how u controlled urself for 5 long years because i am not even able to control for a second more. " manik thought all this with a smile

When he suddenly found movement in nandini's body and realized that she will be up any moment. To avoid more distance and awkwardness, as the ice betweenhem melt a little last night from nandini side. He didng wanted any problem so he closed his eyes again pretending to be fast asleep.

Nandini opened her eyes and looked manik. Manik thought that she will backout the way she used to but was shock to find that nandini snuggle in him a little more a suck a sharp deep breath near manik's neck inhaling his cologne and filling her breath with his scent.

Nandini raised her head a little to get a glimpse of the face of her love. She raised her hand slightly and her first finger traced his right cheeks. She was tracing his little stubble with her finger and looking at him. Her nose was fanning and sometimes touching his left cheek.

While her touch and and warm breath was making manik go all crazy. He was not able to control himself at all.

M:"God.. this is how u test an innocent boy.. uff yeh cheating hai.." manik thought in his mind as he's heart was   getting out of control. 

N:" My Love..." nandini called him softly her lips almost touching his cheek.

M:"She called me love.. Yes yes... oh my God.. i just cant believe." Manik's heart was squelling in excitement but cant show that so he kept his face blank.

N:" U know jab se mei ne hosh sambhala hei mei zkndagi guzar rhi thi. Magar the moment i bumped into you i start living my life. Pata nhi manik mei tumhe kabhi bata paon gi bhi ya nhi k tum mere liye kya importance rakhte ho. Pata nhi tumhe kabhi bata paon gi ya nhi k in 5 saalon mei aik saans bhi aise nhi thi jis mei tumhara ehsas na ho." Nandini said lovingly.

M:" She said us ki har saans mei mei hon. I just dont know when i get this much lucky nandini." Manik's heart said happily as he was unable to control his happiness but now he also doesnt want to spoil her sweet innocent confession.