~TEASER~ Read it again all of u.

By mistake it was published half.. so read it again...
Hey..
How are u all..

Well a teaser for next update...

**** **** ****

NOT TO FORGET.. 200 VOTES and 80 COMMENTS. On Previous chapter and then u are gonna get the Update..

Do read My story.. Manan SS Dewaangi.. If u need the update... 

Lets see Who needs Update..

Inline COMMENTS are love...

 N:" massi maa mei sona chahti hon.. Sakon ki neendh.. Kya mei aap ki godh mei so jaon.." nandini asked niyonika innocently in half sleepy state..

Ni:" Bilkul meri jaan ... Tum meri godh mei so jao.." Niyonika allowed her and start moving her fingers in nandini's hair to comfort her..

.......... 

Raj opened the door of sanaya's room to find her looking out of window..

R:" buddy.." He called her. while sanaya turned.

R:" soe nhi abhi tak.." raj asked her both sitting on the bed

Sa:" Who neendh nhi aa rhi thi.." Sanaya said without eye contact.

R:" Buddy u know na k tum mujh se kuch bhi share kr sakti ho.. Anything." Raj asked while sanaya nod her head..

..........

M:' I am a loser... I called myself a lover.. Bloody shit manik.." Manik shouted on the peak of his voice . The moon was shining with all his glory..

M:" MANIK MALHOTRA U ARE A BIG FAT LOSER.. " Manik shouted crying.. His face was covered with tears..

M:" AHHHhhhahhahhhh... " Manik shouted  frustrated . His eyes never stop shedding tear.. 

...........

N:' Massi maa .. Mujhe bohat dar lag rha hai.. Sab theek hai na.." Nandini said looking at niyonika.. the darkness of night was settling in her body.

.........

Manik was driving the car harshly , his eyes wet with tear.. His sight got blurred . He removed the tear harshly with the back of his hand. But fresh tears took their place. Suddenly a sharp light blurred his vision and A truck great speed was coming towards his car.

Well teaser was next update .. Lets see who wants the update...

Love u all
Anni..