Chapter 44

Hey everyone...
Well i know tum sab ne bohat wait kiya hai but kya karo mere exams thy.. but now i am free. So here is the update..

Keep calm stay happy..

** **       ** **     ** **
Bar
11:46 PM

Sid was sitting in the bar and was having shot after shot. His eyes were red and wet. He stood from his place and was moving when he tripped and two soft hands hold him. He was not in his senses so was not able to see clearly. But he know that she was a girl as her hands were soft and it was really difficult for her to balance her self with him. She placed him on a near by couch and sit beside him. Thats when he saw her face. She was the same girl who was dancing few minutes back. Both of them were looking into eachothers eyes when she asked.

G:" kya howa tum aaj itne upset kun ho. Hamesha toh bohat khush hote ho. Aur aaj toh tum akele aye ho tumhare sath tumhari koi girlfriend nhi aye.?" She asked him while sid was looking at her face.

S:" tum mujhe kaise janti ho?" Sid asked her.

G:" tum yahan aksar ate ho." She also replied him but was looking here and there.

S:" han aaj mei bohat upset hon. U know mera best friend.. meraa bestt friend kit..kitna pain mei hai.. woh jis larki se pyaar krta hai woh kahi mil hi nhi rhi. Mei usse aise nhi dekh sakta per mei kuch kr bhi toh nhi sakta." Sid told her innocently crying and hucupping continously while she was looking at him.

G:" tum se kisne kaha k tum kuch nhi kr sakte. Tum ne khud se soch liya k tum kuch nhi kr sakte aur yahan drink krne aa gye." She said politely. Sid felt like she mixed her words with sugar.

S:" mei kya kr sakta hon.?" Sid asked her cutely but confusingly.

G:" tum apne friend ko support kr sakte ho. Usse motivate kr sakte ho. Life mei friends hi woh log hote hain jo sab kuch kr sakte hain. Agar friend sincere hai toh life bana deta hai aur agar cheater hai toh life destroy kr sakta hai." She told him polietly and he looked at her in disbelieve but then smile whole heartedly.

S:" tum ne theek kaha mei manik ko akela nhi chor sakta." Sid said enthusiastically and tried to get up but falls back as his knees got bend. The girl hold him and made him sit.

G:" pehle khud ko toh sambhal lo phir sambhalna apne dost ko." The girl told him while sid smile sheepishly.

She was thinking that he will again try to get up but his next move left her baffled. Sid placed his head in her lap faced her put her one hand in his hairs telling her to ruffle them with her soft and smooth hands while he hold her other hand bring it closer to his lips softly kissed it and then hold it closer to his heart. The girl was shocked in the beginning but then start smiling.

S:" waise itni sari baaton mei mei tum se tumhara naam puchna toh bhool hi gya. Kya naam hai tumhara.?" Sid said hitting his head with his free hand and then asked her cutely looking at her filling all the innocence of the world in his eyes.

I believe those who pretend to be care free and not to be affected by anyone are the most sensitive one. They behave like a lively fun loving person but the reality is they had stored alot in them. They act like a evil prank master but they had a lot of innocence in them. They are the real Gem.

G:" mera naam ..... mera naam hai Naina." Naina told him

" Naina told him